Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For all those people whining about medicinal marijuana

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and how it should be illegal, it is stupid, etc...

You do realize Big Pharma already sells medicinal marijuana to people, right?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommyakabooby
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I'm in oklahoma, I pray it gets passed here!

Quoting momoftwo0406:

where are you at? There are a ton of states trying to legalize it in the next few years. Maybe your state will be one of them.

Quoting mommyakabooby:

I would love to be in a state with medicinal marijuana. Well, we kind of have it here but only for cancer and aids patients.

No, you can't have marijuana; which is not addicting and has no long term side effects, and has never killed anyone...but heres some xanax and oxtcontin...makes no sense.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Very true not only would it hurt the Pharma people but oil company's, paper mills, clothing companies would also be hurt because you could use hemp over cotton which is proven to last longer.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is why there is such a crack down on illegal street drugs...so it doesn't take any money away from big pharma...I mean, look...

Opium...herion is bad, narcotic pain pills are good...

Speed...meth is bad, ADHD pills are good...

Marijuana...smoking it is bad, taking it from a drug company is good...

I'm not saying drugs are good for you, but you see the double standard here...

Quoting EBee12:

Not to mention the opiate drugs that everyone and their mom is addicted to. Big Pharma makes way more on those, that's why it does its part to keep mj illegal.

Love me or hate me there is no in between. I'm only me and that's all I will ever be.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM

OH don't hold your breath living there lol. Oklahoma is one of the few states that has MAX penalties there. You could go to jail there for having a bowl here they normally just take it. If the cop wants to be a jerk you get a $250 ticket. You can also carry up to a 14 grams (or a half oz) lol and still only get a $250 ticket. They say up to $1000 but I have never heard of anyone getting a ticket for that here.

Cops here really don't pay it much attention unless you are outside being stupid or have more than a half.

Quoting mommyakabooby:

Quoting momoftwo0406:

where are you at? There are a ton of states trying to legalize it in the next few years. Maybe your state will be one of them.

Quoting mommyakabooby:

I would love to be in a state with medicinal marijuana. Well, we kind of have it here but only for cancer and aids patients.

No, you can't have marijuana; which is not addicting and has no long term side effects, and has never killed anyone...but heres some xanax and oxtcontin...makes no sense.

Love me or hate me there is no in between. I'm only me and that's all I will ever be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM
©
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish Ohio could get their heads out of their asses and legalize medical MJ already! :(

mommyakabooby
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Where are you?

Quoting momoftwo0406:

OH don't hold your breath living there lol. Oklahoma is one of the few states that has MAX penalties there. You could go to jail there for having a bowl here they normally just take it. If the cop wants to be a jerk you get a $250 ticket. You can also carry up to a 14 grams (or a half oz) lol and still only get a $250 ticket. They say up to $1000 but I have never heard of anyone getting a ticket for that here.

Cops here really don't pay it much attention unless you are outside being stupid or have more than a half.

Quoting mommyakabooby:

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Quoting mommyakabooby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel sorry for people who are reliant on any drug, sucks.

at least marijuana is NATURAL and doesnt cause over doses or addiction ....i feel sorry for people who are ignorant...alot of prescriptions meds doctors give have worse and more harmful effects than marijuana..even asprin could be more  harmful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:04 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM

bump

mami323
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Since everybody in here does not engage in " illegal activity " in here hahahaha Lmao

It's actually ILLEGAL for me to share my meds with a person who does not have a docs recommendation .

Quoting momoftwo0406:

can I come over?

Quoting mami323:

Yes, I go to the pharmacy everyday WE ARE PATIENTS

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN