Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For all those people whining about medicinal marijuana

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and how it should be illegal, it is stupid, etc...

You do realize Big Pharma already sells medicinal marijuana to people, right?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Replies (31-36):
mommylove818
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

and how it should be illegal, it is stupid, etc...

You do realize Big Pharma already sells medicinal marijuana to people, right?

Really this is awesome well I am a medical marijuana patient out here in California but you cant go into pharmacies yet and ask for it lol lol only medical marijuana dispensaries that would be the shit if they had them lol excuse my language :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:43 PM
i use to smoke it and no lie when i would be stressd/depressd it helpd me calm and relaxd . I hear that they want to legalize it in mexico . So hopefully they do it here in tx also
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM

i dont smoke cigarettes either and i use it to control my anxiety,when i get migranes or when i cant sleep..i rather smoke than have to do the whole trial and error with a bunch of anti-anxiety medication and what not. cuz alot of people i know had to do trial and error and half the time they acted like zombies so i decided thats something im not going to take.

Quoting mami323:

Yup I don't take pills and I don't drink, but I will Smoke MJ , I do not Smoke cigarettes either

Quoting Anonymous:

exactly ...and alot of people that get addicted to pain pills become that way becuase they were PRESCRIBED it by a doctor for pain management  FIRST and doctors will even tell you be careful they can be addictive. if you were to give the person some mary j . they would not get addicted,their pain would be managed and theres barely any side affects. what most people fail to realize is that their medicine cabinet is more dangeous than they think . but then they try and bash weed. makes perfect sense lol.
i trust weed more than the pharmecutical companies.

Quoting mami323:

Hell YEA , a doc gave me some pills to help my carpal tunnel and I swear I was starting to have a heart attack it felt like my heart was gonna jump out of my chest and I couldn't breathe

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel sorry for people who are reliant on any drug, sucks.

at least marijuana is NATURAL and doesnt cause over doses or addiction ....i feel sorry for people who are ignorant...alot of prescriptions meds doctors give have worse and more harmful effects than marijuana..even asprin could be more  harmful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Bump
johnnys_mom6605
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Meh LOL. I don't give a rats rear end if people like my opinion on this. Haha

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Funny I would run into you in here and your not ANON lol

I guess you better vote this year then so it has a better chance in becoming legal. :)

Its no secret that I'm a supporting and BOY I CAN"T WAIT!!!

haha and screw your irresponsible crap lol No in all honesty I see where you are coming from. So people are careful others are stupid.

Quoting johnnys_mom6605:

I think it needs to be legalized. They can tax it and it will create jobs. It definitely needs to be legal for medicinal purposes. It's got a lot of beneficial qualities. I personally would never smoke recreationally. I think it's irresponsible to because it's illegal. Once they legalize it, I wouldn't care at all. More power to ya then LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:14 AM

haha I don't care what people think IRL or on here because I'm freaken awesome every where lol.sidesplittinglaughter

Off the subject though Call me when you see this. I have a GREAT idea for July (kids birthdays). However its just gonna be your family and mine :)

Quoting johnnys_mom6605:

Meh LOL. I don't give a rats rear end if people like my opinion on this. Haha

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Funny I would run into you in here and your not ANON lol

I guess you better vote this year then so it has a better chance in becoming legal. :)

Its no secret that I'm a supporting and BOY I CAN"T WAIT!!!

haha and screw your irresponsible crap lol No in all honesty I see where you are coming from. So people are careful others are stupid.

Quoting johnnys_mom6605:

I think it needs to be legalized. They can tax it and it will create jobs. It definitely needs to be legal for medicinal purposes. It's got a lot of beneficial qualities. I personally would never smoke recreationally. I think it's irresponsible to because it's illegal. Once they legalize it, I wouldn't care at all. More power to ya then LOL

Love me or hate me there is no in between. I'm only me and that's all I will ever be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)