Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what does your wedding ring...?

Posted by   + Show Post

=?utf-8?B?UmluZyw=?=

Here are mine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Replies (981-990):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with this.  This ring is clearly of high quality, you can tell since it's still very clear even when dirty.  It's very very deep and wide.  I would have thought it was a bigger ct that what she said, or should I say what the Tiffany's paperwork says.  I know it's tacky but I would love to know the price tag.

Quoting MommieSDW:

I don't care what anyone says, that diamond is crystal clear and flawless and looks like a deep cut. I'm not surprised that it would come with a hefty price tag. 

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I personally wasnt questioning the Tiffany's, only the size, but if u took a side shot people might see he size better...some rings are cut deeper so they don't look as wide (big)

Quoting Elyce225:

I just posted it.  It's not that large.  It's a 2.3 carat.  It's nearly flawless though, a "D, VVS1" from Tiffany's so it comes with a hefty price tag.  Some women in the other thread, even after I proved it, were a little mad, lol.  

Quoting carterscutie85:

Now I wanna see it lol. I missed the other post.

Quoting Elyce225:

Of course I have the paper work, lol. 

I love when people get all jealous and mad because some one's ring is worth more than theirs.  They call mine fake even after I prove it.  Now that it's not fake the Tiffany's logo engraved is fake, lol.  I guess the store my DH walked into, ordered the ring, paid for the ring, got authenticity papers etc. is fake too, lol.  

Like the other poster said, haters are going to hate, lol.

Quoting briansmommy2010:

sidesplittinglaughter

bundleofjoy22
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Quoting Elyce225:

My certificate doesn't look like yours, it doesn't have any personal info on it other than that of the ring.
EpicMom1981
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh hell yeah. I crack myself up thinking about the stuff I used to worry about and the things that I used to buy for myself.
Right now I'm wearing underwear with the elastic fraying.. I usually get dressed in the dark and don't notice. When I did notice, I went to the store later to try to grab some new pairs, but got side-tracked looking for pants with adjustable waistbands for my skinny lil toddlers.. and completely forgot about my underwear issue. We have money, but man... I find that if it's not for the kids or for the general safety of the home, it gets put way way way on a backburner. 

Quoting jonellg:

Yeah, I joke that "I got over myself" I was far too concerned with material things in my 20's. I still like nice things, but these days I am more worried about my kids wants than mine.

Quoting EpicMom1981:

Yeah, same here. I've always done my own thing in most respects, but I used to get really insecure when it came to subjects that I wasn't comfortable with. Not knowing much about traditions, jewelry, weddings, etc.. I found myself trying to please everyone else and getting pulled in different directions. 

Now.. in my early 30s with some toddlers in my care... my attitude is very different :) And I find that I'm still getting more comfortable in my own skin every day.. I like it. I don't think that I know everything (ok.. maybe I think that a little .. ;)) but I definitely know that no one else does either. 

Quoting jonellg:

Well said. I really agree with the underlined part. In my early 20's I was all about pleasing others, having what they thought was the best. My priorities are very different now.

nursetina
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:40 PM
2 moms liked this

november117
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Love my rings :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsies041
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I lost mine :(((
I've been thinking about getting a cz one for a few years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. I had a real one, but sorta kinda lost it (hangs head. lol) and money was tight when we bought the replacements, but this is what I wanted. :)

Quoting momma_sam:

still pretty :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I posted in the other post that got deleted, but here is mine. I"ll admit it's CZ, but I love it and I have also received a lot of compliments on it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsies041
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:50 PM
My to was 1.5 carats and not all fancy. It was from Kay and cost 3.8 I would be curious as to what this cost. I thought mine was outrageous. Im so cheap lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with this.  This ring is clearly of high quality, you can tell since it's still very clear even when dirty.  It's very very deep and wide.  I would have thought it was a bigger ct that what she said, or should I say what the Tiffany's paperwork says.  I know it's tacky but I would love to know the price tag.

Quoting MommieSDW:

I don't care what anyone says, that diamond is crystal clear and flawless and looks like a deep cut. I'm not surprised that it would come with a hefty price tag. 

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I personally wasnt questioning the Tiffany's, only the size, but if u took a side shot people might see he size better...some rings are cut deeper so they don't look as wide (big)

Quoting Elyce225:

I just posted it.  It's not that large.  It's a 2.3 carat.  It's nearly flawless though, a "D, VVS1" from Tiffany's so it comes with a hefty price tag.  Some women in the other thread, even after I proved it, were a little mad, lol.  

Quoting carterscutie85:

Quoting Elyce225:

I love when people get all jealous and mad because some one's ring is worth more than theirs.  They call mine fake even after I prove it.  Now that it's not fake the Tiffany's logo engraved is fake, lol.  I guess the store my DH walked into, ordered the ring, paid for the ring, got authenticity papers etc. is fake too, lol.  

Quoting briansmommy2010:

sidesplittinglaughter

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Since she has said it costs 25k once, and 100k in another thread I don't believe a word she says. 3.8 is not cheap at all IMO

Quoting twinsies041:

My to was 1.5 carats and not all fancy. It was from Kay and cost 3.8 I would be curious as to what this cost. I thought mine was outrageous. Im so cheap lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with this.  This ring is clearly of high quality, you can tell since it's still very clear even when dirty.  It's very very deep and wide.  I would have thought it was a bigger ct that what she said, or should I say what the Tiffany's paperwork says.  I know it's tacky but I would love to know the price tag.

Quoting MommieSDW:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting carterscutie85:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting briansmommy2010:

sidesplittinglaughter

jonellg
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I really need to go shopping for clothes. I go planning to buy me stuff but leave with a ton of kids clothes. lol

Quoting EpicMom1981:

Oh hell yeah. I crack myself up thinking about the stuff I used to worry about and the things that I used to buy for myself.
Right now I'm wearing underwear with the elastic fraying.. I usually get dressed in the dark and don't notice. When I did notice, I went to the store later to try to grab some new pairs, but got side-tracked looking for pants with adjustable waistbands for my skinny lil toddlers.. and completely forgot about my underwear issue. We have money, but man... I find that if it's not for the kids or for the general safety of the home, it gets put way way way on a backburner. 

Quoting jonellg:

Yeah, I joke that "I got over myself" I was far too concerned with material things in my 20's. I still like nice things, but these days I am more worried about my kids wants than mine.

Quoting EpicMom1981:

Yeah, same here. I've always done my own thing in most respects, but I used to get really insecure when it came to subjects that I wasn't comfortable with. Not knowing much about traditions, jewelry, weddings, etc.. I found myself trying to please everyone else and getting pulled in different directions. 

Now.. in my early 30s with some toddlers in my care... my attitude is very different :) And I find that I'm still getting more comfortable in my own skin every day.. I like it. I don't think that I know everything (ok.. maybe I think that a little .. ;)) but I definitely know that no one else does either. 

Quoting jonellg:

Well said. I really agree with the underlined part. In my early 20's I was all about pleasing others, having what they thought was the best. My priorities are very different now.

Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:03 PM

This is the set I had when we first were married but 14 yrs and 3 kids later it is now a size too small. Before anyone says anything, I know I need to redue my nails.

and the set I have now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)