Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't handle these post every night about kids going hungry. So I will say right now.. If you are any where near me and your kiddos or you don't have enough to eat just pm me and I will help you any way I can.We have two moms that have reached out for help, I put their info below. Please look and see if you are able to help either one. Thank you Eta: I promise I will never tell anyone that you asked for help -If you live near Colorado, please check out page 9.. family in need, if you are willing to help please p.m. me. Thank you

-We also have a mom in West Virginia that is in need of help for her and her daughter. Can you please message me and I will put you in contact with her

Because of all the great feed back I have recieved from this post, we are going to start a group with this idea in mind. Please come, and post what state you live in. If we work together , I really think we could help each other out. Thank you, mamas!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112081
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
ChelleBoo23
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Southeastern Wisconsin here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KittenKrump
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM

SAME HERE!! I live in Northwest Georgia and I will help anyone, just PM me and I will never tell a soul! I can't give you meat, but I can help in any way I can, it's not much, but please, anything helps!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

mitchiesgirl
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I am in southern california/ Los angeles area... Same applies here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabytristan
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM

you are awesome for this post! I am in NW Ohio and would help! I would also be discreet. times are so hard right now and I understand what they are going through

cmack40487
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I'm hungry and our pool is broken, can we come over?

Quoting soontobemommie3:

North Alabama I would help a mama in need.

CafeMom Tickers
Mrs.Vallo
by Sylvia on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand where you are coming from with protecting yourself. But not everyone has someone to help them out. I wouldnt be where I am now with out a little help from someone who barely knew me. 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Like I said, I think it's a very nice gesture, but I think you all are kind of suckers. It could be anyone hiding behind an anon button. I would totally help someone I knew, or even a friend of a friend, but you all willing to shell out stuff for anonymous people, out of your homes, seems insane to me.

Quoting kristyann:

I'm not scared of that. I wont give out my personal info. And if someone does take advantage of any other moms kindness than shame on them.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I think it's very nice of you all to offer that, but I think you are better off donating to your local food banks. You don't want to open up your door to some of these loons, and I'm scared that you could be seriously taken advantage of. Protect yourselves and your families please.

Prince Wyatt 9\11\06

Princess Lorelai 7\29\10

http://thevallos.blogspot.com/

anity
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Im in oregon, i dont have much but i will give to the more needy than me. I love to help anyone when i can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Im in pa. Sepa ill help someone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto21610
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I'm in Tennessee and will be very glad to help anyone :)

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:15 PM
I also have some extra formula gerber goodstart left over, unopened. 3 cans FFS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured