Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate him and sometimes I even wish he would die.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 221 Replies

My husband is -

BALDING. And he is only 32. I HATE IT. It's hideous.

He has a small member. It's friggin tiny. Sure, he eats pussy like a champion, and does everything he can to make me feel good but, I am SO SICK of not feeling it when we have sex.

Overweight. Okay we are BOTH overweight, but at least I am attempting to do something ABOUT IT. It's gross.

Has no career drive. His friggin job keeps screwing him over and paying him LESS than he is worth, and YET HE IS OK WITH IT. I am soo sick of him being ok with it. He shouldn't be okay with it.

I dont know what I ever saw in him. I cannot get a  divorce. I have to be a sahm for our 2 special needs kids. And I have no source of employment right now.

If he dies in a car accident or something, there is a $500,000 life insurance policy so we can restart our lives. I would never hurt him intentionally, but truth be told if he died tomorrow, I would not be too sad. I would be sad for our three children who love him. My heart would break for THEM. I would cry because I don't want them to be that sad and lose their daddy that way. But would I be missing him? NO. I wouldn't.

That is my confession and it is sad but 100% honest.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
*blank stare*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellieknits
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:18 PM
6 moms liked this
You're really, really sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KittenKrump
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I feel sorry for both you and your husband. Hopefully , someday, things can maybe work out. Maybe when the children get older, you can get a job and you can get a divorce and you both can have the partner you deserve.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:20 PM

How am I sick? Because I want another chance at life? Because I want to feel "In Love" again? Because I want to have sex and actually "feel" it for once?

Quoting kellieknits:

You're really, really sick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:20 PM
5 moms liked this

You picked him!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:20 PM
wow...sorry
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM

wow

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM
3 moms liked this
You're a horrible human being. If you don't love him than leave him so he can find someone who does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM

He used to have a full head of hair. He used to not be overweight. He used to have a career drive. The only thing that hasn't changed, is his penis size.

Quoting Anonymous:

You picked him!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:22 PM
4 moms liked this
If you want out then get a job and stop depending on him. People get divorced all the time and make it work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured