Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate him and sometimes I even wish he would die.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband is -

BALDING. And he is only 32. I HATE IT. It's hideous.

He has a small member. It's friggin tiny. Sure, he eats pussy like a champion, and does everything he can to make me feel good but, I am SO SICK of not feeling it when we have sex.

Overweight. Okay we are BOTH overweight, but at least I am attempting to do something ABOUT IT. It's gross.

Has no career drive. His friggin job keeps screwing him over and paying him LESS than he is worth, and YET HE IS OK WITH IT. I am soo sick of him being ok with it. He shouldn't be okay with it.

I dont know what I ever saw in him. I cannot get a  divorce. I have to be a sahm for our 2 special needs kids. And I have no source of employment right now.

If he dies in a car accident or something, there is a $500,000 life insurance policy so we can restart our lives. I would never hurt him intentionally, but truth be told if he died tomorrow, I would not be too sad. I would be sad for our three children who love him. My heart would break for THEM. I would cry because I don't want them to be that sad and lose their daddy that way. But would I be missing him? NO. I wouldn't.

That is my confession and it is sad but 100% honest.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Replies (201-210):
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:04 AM

How can you rag on him when you're fat too?

redhead-bedhead
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:10 AM
O_o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeytonNBella
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Talk to him, do a diet together, look into hair restoring processes, get therapy, buy sex toys, get a divorce or just stop thinking like an asshole.

Your husband deserves better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabear334
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Your not sick for wanting those things, you are selfish. You chose to marry this man and have 3 children with this man dspite the size of his unit. Marriage is for better or worse not until" I get tired of you" or you "gain weight". As far as wanting to start a new life, this is the one you picked. You should find a way to like this one or do what you can to change it, not wish the man you married and the father of 3 children who love him to die in an accedent.

tsk tsk 

Quoting Anonymous:

How am I sick? Because I want another chance at life? Because I want to feel "In Love" again? Because I want to have sex and actually "feel" it for once?

Quoting kellieknits:

You're really, really sick.

LoveMyLos
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:31 AM
I hope he finds this reads it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM

you knew all this when you married him. so too bad on you. its not like he magically went poof and turned in to this man you married and you were caught by surprise. get over yourself. marriage takes two and it seems yours isnt important enough for you to be bothered

Amy1973Potts
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Sounds like he went straight downhill after marrying you.

That happens when you pop out kids and become fat and miserable from being a trapped SAHM.

Jus' sayin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vicious_fairy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Your poor husband.

You're fucked up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on May. 1, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
FYI, maybe youre just loose 
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on May. 1, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Damn even I thought what you said was freakin horrible....

Nobody fault but yours because YOU married the man
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN