Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate him and sometimes I even wish he would die.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband is -

BALDING. And he is only 32. I HATE IT. It's hideous.

He has a small member. It's friggin tiny. Sure, he eats pussy like a champion, and does everything he can to make me feel good but, I am SO SICK of not feeling it when we have sex.

Overweight. Okay we are BOTH overweight, but at least I am attempting to do something ABOUT IT. It's gross.

Has no career drive. His friggin job keeps screwing him over and paying him LESS than he is worth, and YET HE IS OK WITH IT. I am soo sick of him being ok with it. He shouldn't be okay with it.

I dont know what I ever saw in him. I cannot get a  divorce. I have to be a sahm for our 2 special needs kids. And I have no source of employment right now.

If he dies in a car accident or something, there is a $500,000 life insurance policy so we can restart our lives. I would never hurt him intentionally, but truth be told if he died tomorrow, I would not be too sad. I would be sad for our three children who love him. My heart would break for THEM. I would cry because I don't want them to be that sad and lose their daddy that way. But would I be missing him? NO. I wouldn't.

That is my confession and it is sad but 100% honest.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I dont have the money or job to do that.

Quoting bmw29:

You're a horrible human being. If you don't love him than leave him so he can find someone who does.

kellieknits
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
You say nothing of any reason to hate him that's not superficial. You are too chicken shit to get a divorce, you'd rather your kids lose their father so you don't have to and get the life insurance money. That's fucking sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

How am I sick? Because I want another chance at life? Because I want to feel "In Love" again? Because I want to have sex and actually "feel" it for once?

Quoting kellieknits:

You're really, really sick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom

Wow, just wow. You are a sad sad woman. I feel sorry for your husband and for your children I really do. 

Visit us at True Friends Cafe

mommasbabies77
I couldn't live in a loveless marriage. Even if my dh and I weren't together anymore, I wouldn't wish harm on him ever. I don't even know how to respond to this except he deserves better:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow ever heard of the word DIVORCE? Why stay if you do not love him? he deserves to be loved 100% honest

KristinawithaK
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:23 PM

been there.  so glad to be out of it.

good luck.

Sweet_Britt
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Seriously....thats truly disgusting. That you base your feelings on this man on his looks. 

I think you need to talk to him. Get him on board with weight loss. Not much you can do about balding or a small dick, but really.........to secretly hope he'd die so you can get money? 

I truly feel bad for you. That death is the only way you think you can get out. 

mommasbabies77
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
So, in essence, you're using him bc you don't want to get a job?

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont have the money or job to do that.

Quoting bmw29:

You're a horrible human being. If you don't love him than leave him so he can find someone who does.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sheepy

You make me vomit.

pasteeater
Have fun in prison. You better hope nothing happens to him. You're posting you want him dead. Real smart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)