Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate him and sometimes I even wish he would die.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband is -

BALDING. And he is only 32. I HATE IT. It's hideous.

He has a small member. It's friggin tiny. Sure, he eats pussy like a champion, and does everything he can to make me feel good but, I am SO SICK of not feeling it when we have sex.

Overweight. Okay we are BOTH overweight, but at least I am attempting to do something ABOUT IT. It's gross.

Has no career drive. His friggin job keeps screwing him over and paying him LESS than he is worth, and YET HE IS OK WITH IT. I am soo sick of him being ok with it. He shouldn't be okay with it.

I dont know what I ever saw in him. I cannot get a  divorce. I have to be a sahm for our 2 special needs kids. And I have no source of employment right now.

If he dies in a car accident or something, there is a $500,000 life insurance policy so we can restart our lives. I would never hurt him intentionally, but truth be told if he died tomorrow, I would not be too sad. I would be sad for our three children who love him. My heart would break for THEM. I would cry because I don't want them to be that sad and lose their daddy that way. But would I be missing him? NO. I wouldn't.

That is my confession and it is sad but 100% honest.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Replies (211-220):
PurpleGlitter84
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what I said lol

Quoting Anonymous:

FYI, maybe youre just loose 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabear334
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:47 AM

So wait, let me get this straight, Your husband works so you can care for your children, tries to please you sexually, showers you with compliments and your pissed about hair? Itake back my last statement that you are just selfish, You are sick selfish and not deserving of this man. I feel relly bad for him! He sounds like a nice guy.

FYI, my man started going bald @19, has been up and down on weight and @ age 36 had a completly grey beard and I have loved him every second of it. I married him for love, not selfish reasons. I was 19 when we got together and we have been to gether 16 years! We also have a specalneeds child that I am taking care of full time too. He works so I can do this and although we may notlive in the lap of luxery I am thankful everyday when he goes to work so I can take care of our children.

You deserve to be miserable, you are ungrateful and do not deserve to be treated as well as you are. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Doubt that. He is always saying things like "You are the most gorgeous girl in the world", or "Your smile lights up the whole world, you should smile more often" or "I love you so much" or "You are my goddess", etc, etc, etc. Whatev. Yeah I'm your Goddess, like friggin Persephone, I am stuck with friggin Hades. Yay me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummm....yeah. If you fell for him for shallow reasons, you're the reason you are unhappy. Maybe he's overweight because he's eating to deal with you?

Acid
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:50 AM

This

OP, leave the guy.  He deserves someone who loves him and doesn't give a shit about all those idiot, mundane things you posted.

My husband was balding when I met him.  I don't care about his hair, I care about him.  As for your husband's small member, it's shallow and pathetic that it bothers you.

Let the guy find someone who deserves him because you sure as hell don't.

Quoting bmw29:

You're a horrible human being. If you don't love him than leave him so he can find someone who does.

Only when the last tree has been cut down,
Only when the last river has been poisoned,
Only when the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

— Cree Indian Prophecy

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM
You have anger issues and need tons of help. :(.
TaLeahMB
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Wow. Of course he USED to have all those things. It's life, it changes! People in a marriage change! My husband is younger than yours and he has a receding hairline. I don't love him any less. He's handsome.

Did you think his penis & his sex game was gonna change once you got married? Obviously, that's impossible.

I think you need to leave that man and allow him to find a partner that doesn't dream about what they'd do with the insurance money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 8:04 AM

WOW! You're a nasty horrible person. I pray this man one day will see you for who you really are. You're a sad,pathetic excuse for a human. I bet you're a nasty, ugly, overweight, woman, whose husband has to force himself to say nice things to you. I hope he finds you nasty and fat and a lousy wife.

.Angel.Eyes.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM

In life what is important to you - Physical looks and money/material possessions? 

What is your daily life like at home with him?

✞†✞ Blessed ✞†✞

Amy1973Potts
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:16 AM
So buy a strapon for him - they do make them for en to wear...are hollow inside to make room for a flaccid or small penis. Seriously.

Karma is coming for you, FYI. Because you are the problem..

Quoting Anonymous:

He once asked me to measure him hard. He was like I am only like 2 inches. I did not believe him. I was like it has to be 3 or something penises don't come in 2 inch sizes do they? I measured. Yep. 2 inches. HARD. Nice. Really? Freakin' really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe his penis is normal size but all yalls fat gets in the way.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy1973Potts
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Somethin g just occured to me.

Many MEN hav this attitude towards their wives they are no longer attracted to/sick of. Right up to killing them for the insuraNce money.

I guess we just don't expect a woman to say this because it sounds so cold and HOW could a mother sound like this?

Because they can. Men don't hold the patent on being fucktards. Its almost expected/excusable and the WOMANS fault he cant stand her....nagging fat unemployed etc et etc. We almost expect them to act ljke the OP and arent as shocked when they do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:27 AM

wow.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)