Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop having babies...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM
  • 53 Replies
6 moms liked this

that you can not financially afford to support. My brother's 6th child is one the way by a different female. He nor these females can afford thebabies they are bringing into this world. I think the gov't should only give you assistance for your first child. If you then continue to have more babies, you should have to support them yourself. Call me a bitch or whatever, but this shit is ridiculous. My brother has soon to be 4 baby mamas with kids all 5 and under. Why on Earth would you want to get pregnant by a guy who does not support the children he already has? I think it is nasty to want to lay down with a guy who sleeps with numerous women w/out using any protection. It is one thing to not know he's doing it, but the proof is right in front of you. Your babies futures are at stake. Do you all not care???? Do you not think your children deserve better than to be raised below poverty level b/c you have decided to continue having more babies that you cannot financially support. I love my nieces and nephews, but enough is enough. Last year I could not afford to buy all those kids a gift, and host my C-Mas Party. I felt so bad b/c that was the first year I could not buy them anything for C-Mas. I do buy them throughout the year and on their b-day every year though. Baby number 6 is coming in Aug. The female better not call me saying my brother is a deadbeat b/c I am going to let her have it like I have done the other women. I'm taking this a step farther and saying examples like these are when the gov't should step in and tie tubes and give vasectomies. Carry On!!!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM
9 moms liked this

mind your own Vagina

cartersmommy407
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Woohoo I'm right there w/ you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:09 PM
I agree but I am sure people will gripe about it.
meka26
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

mind your own Vagina

I would if I didn't have to help financially support these kids. Who do you think they call when their kids need things, def not you. I don't want to see those kids go w/out, so I step up.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Your brother sounds like my worst nightmare.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Oh my, well we have six and used fs once, but this is different! So sorry!
JoLee12345
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my, well we have six and used fs once, but this is different! So sorry!

didn't mean to hit anon

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I have been saying this for years, government should assist with the first 2 after that figure it out.  If there was not so much assistance people would be more careful with pregnancy.  He needs to be fixed

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Or that you can not have kids while on pa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM
2 moms liked this

your brother needs a vastecomy ASAP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)