Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to sleep with him JUST because he has a girlfriend.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I found out my ex has a new girlfriend. Ever since I found out I have this incredibly strong urge to have sex with him! I want to be validated by him. Like, even though he has a new girlfriend, she's not more important or better than me if he will still have sex with me. I did the same thing the last time he got a new girlfriend. He actually got the girl pregnant and was trying to have a relationship with her but I couldn't handle it. I was not only sleeping with him, but I went to even more extreme measures to make sure their relationship failed. Now they don't even speak. I can't handle the idea of him moving on and being happy. It literally makes me sick to my stomach to think of him being with someone else! Even though I'm married. I have a very very bad feeling that I won't be able to resist and I will end up cheating on my husband just to try to ruin mu ex's new relationship.

That's my confession
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Replies (151-160):
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:35 AM

you are mental.  all you are doing is hurting everyone around you.  ugh.  no wonder men think we are crazy.  

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 1, 2012 at 9:35 AM

pot meet kettle

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that's rude

Quoting ProudMommy_1034:

I hope she whoops your ass !

wissotamum
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:30 AM

You might want to get some therapy to figure out what's going on.  By the way your wrote your post, I can tell you know this isn't good or healthy behavior. 

annas_momma
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Why can't you just grow the fuck up? You are married and you want to ruin two lives, not to mention your kid(s)? Wth is wrong with you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marie85
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Why do you hate this man so much?

I think your trolling anyway though.

Ohana56
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Wow. I think this is really sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:02 PM

You've got to see that this is a little messed up. 

Why do you feel so insecure that you have to prove something by getting your ex to sleep with you? It's not proving that you're worth anything; it's showing that you're easy and he can use you whenever he wants. I know in your head you've got this turned around to you being the one with the power, but that's not it. 

You're going to ruin your marriage and everything that matters that you can't see right now if you don't get your head on straight. 

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM

This has to be fake.  What stupid, desperate, pathetic bitch would put that much effort into a man that isn't even hers? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM

you'rea sick person...hope you're proud that you got in the middle for the other GF and your ex , thanks to your stupidness a innocent kid is paying the consequences for your ex being stupid enough to fall for your stupid games..hope your DH finds out and dumps you butt...you aren't worth the time.. 

AnotherPutra
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM

You disgust me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)