Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to sleep with him JUST because he has a girlfriend.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I found out my ex has a new girlfriend. Ever since I found out I have this incredibly strong urge to have sex with him! I want to be validated by him. Like, even though he has a new girlfriend, she's not more important or better than me if he will still have sex with me. I did the same thing the last time he got a new girlfriend. He actually got the girl pregnant and was trying to have a relationship with her but I couldn't handle it. I was not only sleeping with him, but I went to even more extreme measures to make sure their relationship failed. Now they don't even speak. I can't handle the idea of him moving on and being happy. It literally makes me sick to my stomach to think of him being with someone else! Even though I'm married. I have a very very bad feeling that I won't be able to resist and I will end up cheating on my husband just to try to ruin mu ex's new relationship.

That's my confession
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Replies (21-30):
2.b.con.10.Ud
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM

You should probably seek some help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Validated or violated?
NyonUzi
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM

so ur being childish you're saying??? Thats no bueno mamas!! it's not good for you! you got married and moved on let him as well sweetheart! don't bother him!!! gotta grow up ya kno?

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM
What the actual fuck?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy259
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Time to grow up and leave that poor man alone!!!

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Grow up. You should divorce your husband. He deserves better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TxCowGirl07
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM
3 moms liked this

Ireallydontcare
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM

You need serious help. WTF is wrong with you?

Crunchy Ideas

smtxcowgirl
by Bitch please on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM
You need to find something else that helps validate you as a person. This isn't healthy for you or your ex's relationships. Let him move on. You need to move on. Find a hobby to take your mind off of him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dest83
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Your behavior NEEDS to STOP. Please look into talking to a psychologist about theses feelings. You ruined a baby's chance at a life with it's father and your selfishness is disturbing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)