Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who is this man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

My DH just... isn't who I married anymore, he never wants to help me, he hardly spends time with me, never tells me I look nice, or even that I look like crap, doesnt do the little things he used to do for me, he works and watches tv, sometimes plays with DS, eats and sleeps.
But none of that matters much at this point, he told me he wants to get a divorce. He says he wants to be alone, doesnt want to be married, doesnt plan on ever being married again, he'll give me almost all the furniture and everything in the house, make sure I have a different car that works and can fit the kids okay, and if we own a house he will let me keep it.
Our original agreement was to wait a year, so I could finish school, get a job and put away money for me and the kids and he could get me a new car and try to find a house just in case but in the mean time we were going to try working on our relationship try counseling etc. But he won't do any of it. And the other night he basically told me he doesnt want to try he just wants to be alone. I'm lost, scared, confused, hurt and about a million other feelings running through me.... I can't get myself out of "we're going to fix it and move on" phase into the "I need to prepare for a divorce" phase.  I feel like my life is falling apart and I'm loosing everything.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I don't think we can save what's left..

mstevens10
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM
If he's made up his mind not much you can do. I would continue to try though until he packs and walks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I just cant accept it... I've been trying to and it just isn't working. We discussed divorce a month ago and I don't even know how to act around him, if I should act like were roommates or married still or what.

Quoting mstevens10:

If he's made up his mind not much you can do. I would continue to try though until he packs and walks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM

bump

ashescee
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Personal question, but do you still have sex?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM
BGP time.

Quoting mstevens10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstevens10
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM
I would act say our still married, because you are. Show him your willing to fight until the last page is signed. That's what I would do anyways.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just cant accept it... I've been trying to and it just isn't working. We discussed divorce a month ago and I don't even know how to act around him, if I should act like were roommates or married still or what.

Quoting mstevens10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstevens10
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM
What's bgp?

Quoting Rose87:

BGP time.

Quoting mstevens10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Big. Girl. Panties.

Quoting mstevens10:

What's bgp?

Quoting Rose87:

BGP time.

Quoting mstevens10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Big. Girl. Panties.

Quoting mstevens10:

What's bgp?

Quoting Rose87:

BGP time.

Quoting mstevens10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN