Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How would you feel if your SOs facebook friends...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies

Female to male ratio was 6 to 1 and constantly adding several women daily. All that he claims to know personally. He has 800 friends on his facebook. 

I don't check his facebook, it shows up in my newsfeed every time he adds a new friend. I didn't use to mind but the amount of women he has added just lately aggravates me. Last month he added 31 friends and only 2 of them were male.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:19 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:20 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Idk honestly. Dh had his friends hidden not even I can see them. Also I don't know any of his passwords but he has all mine. I just try not to think about it. It is what it is.
anotherhalf
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Noy OK with me unless he's in a business that is female dominated like a model phographer or fashion designer or wedding planner. Otherwise, no good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Lame. Df doesn't have any friends on fb that I haven't personally met or at least know of.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Ask him. We're in church so when new women add him, it could be a newcomer who added him and didn't see mine, usually I just click on the name and add them tooo. Nbd
Jess0915
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I'd be asking where he knows them from. I'm not a jealous person, but that's an accessive number of random women to add.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
What's the problem? If you trust him then it shouldn't matter how many female friends he has on Facebook. Plus, he may not even meet these women in person or talk to them on Facebook or in real life. I have many Facebook friends that I never talk to. It is really not a big deal in my opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Uhhhhhh

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk honestly. Dh had his friends hidden not even I can see them. Also I don't know any of his passwords but he has all mine. I just try not to think about it. It is what it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN