Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you feel if your SOs facebook friends...?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Female to male ratio was 6 to 1 and constantly adding several women daily. All that he claims to know personally. He has 800 friends on his facebook. 

I don't check his facebook, it shows up in my newsfeed every time he adds a new friend. I didn't use to mind but the amount of women he has added just lately aggravates me. Last month he added 31 friends and only 2 of them were male.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I am beginning to think I shouldn't I shouldn't be in a relationship at all. I hate going through this kind of thing and being confused.

colbys_mom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I had an ex who did that. He claimed he knew them said most of them were friends that moved (ya right). But I knew. They were all girls he met on a chat line. Ugh just thinking about it makes me want to go strangle him...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I am scared that SO doesn't want me snooping. I wouldn't unless he really gave me a reason to. I wish he would give me his passwords if he has nothing to hide. That way when I start feeling this way all I have to do is take a peek and all of these feelings would go away. I know I am insecure to an extent because of my exhusband. I try not to let it bother this relationship, but sometimes I have a hard time deciding if I am seeing warning signs or if I am over reacting. I chose to believe I was just over reacting with the ex, but in reality I really was seeing red flags and he was definitely cheating. I don't want to go through that again.

Quoting greenmommie83:

Well I set up DH's accounts and he never chsnged the passwords. If he did tho I would still have them. I have his phone one cause if I wanna snoop he's not going to deprive me. He had to put a pw on it bc his daughter saw a text she wasn't suppose to see...

Quoting Anonymous:

I have none of SOs but he has all of mine. I have never asked him for any of his. He knows all of mine and he has never offered to give me his. He even changed his password before when he thought I knew it. He said it just bugged him because anyone knew it at all.

Quoting greenmommie83:

I have all of DH passwords to his fb, phone, email..,

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:21 AM
My husband does this to. He works at a club and most of them add him. They never post anything to each other though and no one but me ever texts or calls him lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicoal4
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I would be bothered and have been bothered unless he knows them from his past WHY would he need to make female friends anyway. I don't go around making male friends BUT the bottom line is if it bothers you and you are not comfortable with it. You really should say something

Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM
2 moms liked this
I run DH's fb page. Nothing gets passed me especially sneaky females.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM
That is weird.
I wouldn't love it and would tell him. He wouldn't like it if it were me, so he would stop with all the lady friends. Especially if he was claiming to really know them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I guess this really started bothering me when a girl that he was friends with started posting pics of her and SO together online. They were old pics, but she was saying things on them that I thought was inappropriate, like look at me and MY-------- and she would stress the MY part.  She had friended me, but blocked me from seeing the posts she was making with her and SO. I only saw them because someone called me and told me about it. When I told her I didn't see them she showed them to me on her phone. It was a girl that moved away and SO had told her on one of the pics something like awee, I miss you to----.

Quoting lovelove211:

My husband does this to. He works at a club and most of them add him. They never post anything to each other though and no one but me ever texts or calls him lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I think SO wouldn't like it either. He acts like he doesn't get jealous, but if I get a text message from someone he always asks who it is. I never ask who he is texting or talking to, but he does it to me. If he hears me typing a lot and he knows I am on facebook he asks me who I am talking to. I never ask him.

I am going to have to tell him it bothers me and just see what he says.

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

That is weird.
I wouldn't love it and would tell him. He wouldn't like it if it were me, so he would stop with all the lady friends. Especially if he was claiming to really know them.

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Have you spoken with him about it? I would if you haven't already

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess this really started bothering me when a girl that he was friends with started posting pics of her and SO together online. They were old pics, but she was saying things on them that I thought was inappropriate, like look at me and MY-------- and she would stress the MY part.  She had friended me, but blocked me from seeing the posts she was making with her and SO. I only saw them because someone called me and told me about it. When I told her I didn't see them she showed them to me on her phone. It was a girl that moved away and SO had told her on one of the pics something like awee, I miss you to----.

Quoting lovelove211:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured