Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do the ladies with babies by exs do it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Honestly curious how the ladies who have children by ex bfs/husbands do it.  I've thought about leaving my spouse, but I could never willingly sign myself up for court drama, town/family gossip, and all the down sides of separation.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b0bbied0ll
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM

It's not fun :(

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this
We just pick up the pieces of life and realize we are stronger than we thought we were
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

For me we agree on most things so the court battle was short and sweet, however it took him nearly 10 years to get over his anger with me, which he took out on the kids and lied to all my friends about me. It all stopped when he remarried.

lind.shep
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Eh I have it easy. I doesnt want much to do with her, but he is air force so he has no choice but to simply agree and wait for cs to be taken from his check. I never have to deal with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Talk and gossip???? 

I got lucky.  I left him.  He hasn't made any effort to contact our daughter in 5 yrs.  I feel bad for her, don't get me wrong, but considering the hell he put ex wife number 1 through and all the horror stories I hear from friends, I count my lucky stars that he's non existent.

KamiB79
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM
It wasn't fun! Thankfully the loser decided to man up and sign his rights over to dh. I no longer have to think about his worthless ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Well, it's not too ba for me I have my son on the week days and his dad has him on the weekends.. I'm ok with that now, but once he decides he's well enough to be on his own I might take him to court so I can get full custody. I just don't trust him fully by himself..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM
My ex pays child support but doesnt see the kids, by his choice, not mine. Hes an asshat and so I get the best of both worlds.
deaniskingsmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:39 PM

really it was easy for me we agreeed on alot of things without court. when we got divorced the sob had his new wife to be in the court room. so i guess i just moved on quick. as far as family drama there was none.and there are many upsides as well LOL

pj2becca21
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:54 AM

We are friends now so it's pretty easy we broke up on good trems. and don't have any problems 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN