Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do the ladies with babies by exs do it?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Honestly curious how the ladies who have children by ex bfs/husbands do it.  I've thought about leaving my spouse, but I could never willingly sign myself up for court drama, town/family gossip, and all the down sides of separation.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Replies (11-19):
mami323
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:56 AM
It's fucking hell !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:57 AM
You do it because you have to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:09 AM

It was hard (I have 4 kiddos including twin girls with autism) but it was so much calmer around the house when he was gone. He was a cheater, a liar and a thief and that's not something I stand for or want around me and my children. I was MORE than happy about divorcing his ass. And if people wanna gossip about me then so be it. At least it means they're not talking about somebody else who can't deal with it. I personally don't give a flying fuck what people think of me, my situation, how I live my life or how I take care of my children. I do what's best for my family and that's all I honestly care about.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:13 AM

No idea...I can only hope thats not something that I have to go through.

Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on May. 1, 2012 at 3:15 AM

i do it one day at a time..the son of a beach hasnt see kids ever since he took off....so more power to me 

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on May. 1, 2012 at 4:33 AM

it is a pain in the butt. I have 2 bio daddies to deal with... and one of them still lives in the same town as me. he is a HUGE dick, always trying to make his pathetic drunk/druggie ass look good by spreading rumors about me. *eyeroll* men! I never expected to have 3 kids with 3 different men, nor did I want or expect to have 2 court battles to go through. if I could change one thing in my life it would be to have had my children all have the same father. but since I can't, I rely heavily on keeping my head up and staying positive. not for me, but for the kids. even though I fantisize about running those bastards over with my truck, I still talk positive about them to my kids. its not about "my time" or "his time" its about what the kid wants and what is in their best interest. I am very lucky that I have 3 amazing children, even though 2 are placed in the middle of custody battles. I would trade places with them if it would make them feel better. its all about taking it one day at a time, and being organized. I am not perfect but I do what I can, and my kids are a reflection of that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2012 at 4:35 AM
It fuckin sucks! His dad is such a dumb asshole who doesn't contribute a fucking dime! I hope he rots in hell!!
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:35 AM
My ex doesn't care. He's just happy I don't want child support
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 1, 2012 at 4:37 AM
My ex disowned our 2 Kids .... When I left him his side action had a kid by him one month then our youngest ( I left him when I found out). But shes preggo with #2 and wants nothing with ours.....his loss !

When I feel down I look at my Kids n know ....im the better person, I still love my Kids !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN