Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You want to know how I know?

Posted by   + Show Post

You want to know how I know that God does exist and is the amazing God?

I know because I went from being a liar, unfaithful, drug addict, thief, and not the best of moms to being honest, faithful, drug free and a good mommy and I have been blessed with another baby boy.

All because I asked for His help and didn't just ask out of feeling guilty. I asked because I truly wanted the help and truly wanted to change. He showed me how to change and the path to take. 

So if you are losing faith, don't give up. He is there, and He does love you even if you are not sure you love him. 

This is my confession. 

in lovebreastfeedingboy on a swing Gray + Gwen Gray = Edwyn L.T Gray and Alexander J. Watson

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Replies (81-83):
Mehganh
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:36 AM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't need an imaginary friend to get through the day.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that some people need to believe in God, because they don't believe that they are as strong as they really are.

I am very strong minded and I also believe in God

I don't believe in bashing so you can spend your life the way you want too and hopefully before you die you will change your mind. Another thing I can't believe all these people that don't believe in God I feel sorry for your kids.

DixieL
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Quoting GwenGray:

You and me both. I just ended up going through a very weak part of life, and God pulled me out of it :)

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that some people need to believe in God, because they don't believe that they are as strong as they really are.

I am very strong minded and I also believe in God

Finally someone who believes I think he looks out after our family all the time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)