Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You want to know how I know?

Posted by   + Show Post

You want to know how I know that God does exist and is the amazing God?

I know because I went from being a liar, unfaithful, drug addict, thief, and not the best of moms to being honest, faithful, drug free and a good mommy and I have been blessed with another baby boy.

All because I asked for His help and didn't just ask out of feeling guilty. I asked because I truly wanted the help and truly wanted to change. He showed me how to change and the path to take. 

So if you are losing faith, don't give up. He is there, and He does love you even if you are not sure you love him. 

This is my confession. 

in lovebreastfeedingboy on a swing Gray + Gwen Gray = Edwyn L.T Gray and Alexander J. Watson

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
GwenGray
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I didn't even think aobut that till you said it, now I have the song going through my head! lol

Quoting kmorales7690:

just wanted to say, thats awesome!! so happy for you!! but that last line automatically started me singing usher in my head! 

in lovebreastfeedingboy on a swing Gray + Gwen Gray = Edwyn L.T Gray and Alexander J. Watson

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't need an imaginary friend to get through the day.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that some people need to believe in God, because they don't believe that they are as strong as they really are.

I am very strong minded and I also believe in God

GwenGray
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM

You and me both. I just ended up going through a very weak part of life, and God pulled me out of it :)

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that some people need to believe in God, because they don't believe that they are as strong as they really are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Wish that would happen to me. I keep praying and asking and trying to make things better. Nothing happens. Beginning to think God doesn't really exist. 

iluv2meow
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

amen sister

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

its great you turned your life around :) im not gonna tell you your wrong or anything :)

my df was in the same position 3 years ago then he got with me and has been clean for 3 years now ^.^ all though he's more of an atheist now then before >.<

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

but i know for sure he does as well, my mother tried for ten years after i was born to get pregnant, only to find out there were so many cysts on one ovary that the possibility was so low not to get their hopes up, and that they were going to have to remove that ovary, the other had cysts on it too but not as bad, when they went in with the scope the cysts were gone, just poof, gone, and she conceived a month after healing, of course after four years and three more pregnancies, one of which ended in miscarriage, the cysts came back and she had to have a complete hysterectomy, but god stalled it all long enough, and now i have three younger siblings that are awesome! 

GwenGray
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Ever hear the phrase "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all?" You should really put that to use. You will be a happier person if you don't make everyone around you so angry. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't need an imaginary friend to get through the day.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Anonymous:

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM

lol sorry, i just read it, and sang it in my mind lol

Quoting GwenGray:

I didn't even think aobut that till you said it, now I have the song going through my head! lol

Quoting kmorales7690:

just wanted to say, thats awesome!! so happy for you!! but that last line automatically started me singing usher in my head! 

anfinley89
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Amen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN