Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm eating a perfectly broiled T-Bone I bought with my EBT/Food Stamps. Ask me anything.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yummy!! I drive a nice car live in a nice house. I got the card when me and my husband separated and kept it when we got back together.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:02 AM
6 moms liked this

THIS SHIT REALLY PISSES ME OFF! YOU GIVE THOSE OF US WHO NEED THE ASSTISTANCE A BAD NAME! NOT ALL OF US ARE LIKE THIS ATTENTION WHORE!!!! MY HUSBAND WAS LAID OFF FROM HIS VERY WELL PAYING JOB AND I WAS A SAHM AT THE TIME. WE HAD TO GO ON FOOD STAMPS JUST TO FEED OUR THREE KIDS. WE DO NOT LIVE OUTSIDE OF OUR MEANS IF WE DONT HAVE THE MONEY WE DONT BUY THE SHIT AND OUR FOOD STAMPS ARE SPENT ON THE CHEAPEST THINGS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN STRETCH IT A WHOLE MONTH. WE BOTH HAVE JOBS THEY MAY NOT BE THE BEST JOBS BUT WE GO TO WORK EVERY DAY TO MAKE SURE WE ARE BRINGING IN WHAT WE CAN WHILE WE BOTH ARE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BETTER SO ONE DAY WE CAN SAY WE WORKED OUR ASSES OFF AND WERE ABLE TO GET OFF OF ASSISTANCE. YOU I HAVE TO SAY ARE A ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT WHO NEEDS TO GET OFF HER ASS AND FIND HERSELF A GOD DAMN J.O.B.! YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK!!!!!! I WISH THE STATE MONITORED WHAT IS BOUGHT WITH FOOD STAMPS A LITTLE BETTER CERTAIN SHIT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE PURCHASED. I WISH I KNEW WHO YOU WERE SO I COULD REPORT YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

abbymommy915
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Nope... There is a difference between being a sahm and being supported by your husband vs being supported by.the government
T-HoneyLuv
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this
I can't wait to see her post when they catch her sorry ass. I hope you enjoy jailhouse sammwichs cause they are cracking down now on welfare fraud. Dumbass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USMCWifey2011
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
2 moms liked this
We try our hardest!
good job working two years to do it on your own.. I commend you :)
I hope she sleeps well tonight knowing the families of those that protect her freedom juggle bills and live pay check to pay check... while she manipulates the system for her own selfish greed!
I also hope she feels guilty for all those starving babies out there... we would give what we have to someone struggling.. this person has no morals..
must be nice to have 60000 a year..
if its a troll.. I feel sorry for the lack of a life you have

Quoting TurtleSquish:

His Boots My Flops!!!

PROUD MARINE WIFEY

3-12-11 

.ZombieGirl.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I don't get people that make these kinds of posts. It seems like you are bragging about being so poor to where you can't even afford food for your own family. I wouldn't brag about food that I didn't buy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM

What comes around goes around.  Sooner or later they will be caught and even if they are not  Your only fooling yourself and teaching bad morals to your children.  To do this is wrong, but to brag about it is even worse! 

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM

I dont like steak!

mandella79
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I hsve no issue whith people who need assistance, but if you no longer qualify for fs and you still receive benefits anyway, shame on you.

That being said, when dh and I used fs back in the day I saved them up once to buy lobster for our anniversary dinner.  I felt kinda weird checking that out, but I honestly budgeted for it.  I don't feel it was wasteful.

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Who the fuck broils steak? Gross.
Go buy a grill with the cash assistance you scam as well. At least you'd be able to cook the steaks properly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2fivekids579
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't like people like you not the fact that you get a like card the fact you are so ungrateful and stupid about it.Needs to be for some mother and her family who need and appreciate it your an a$$bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)