Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm eating a perfectly broiled T-Bone I bought with my EBT/Food Stamps. Ask me anything.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yummy!! I drive a nice car live in a nice house. I got the card when me and my husband separated and kept it when we got back together.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
champagne_rose
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I want a steak.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM

No I'm keeping the card as long as I can. We don qualify as a family of 3 $60,000

Quoting TurtleSquish:

you planning to ever get off government assistance? it took me 2 years but i did it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM
We are a family of 4 who make half that and still don't qualify.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I'm keeping the card as long as I can. We don qualify as a family of 3 $60,000

Quoting TurtleSquish:

you planning to ever get off government assistance? it took me 2 years but i did it.

TurtleSquish
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

that's really sad. we're a family of 2, i make 35,000 a year and i'm not on it. so you're welcome for the steak, i hope you enjoy it, and i can't wait to see the fallout when welfare reforms.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TurtleSquish:

misslady80013
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this

I can't believe there are so many people are here the last couple of days bragging about getting food stamps when they don't need them, and also bragging about cars houses and other nice things that they have. It doesn't make sense and it hurts people that really need help

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Monamou
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
As long as the kiddos ate w you. if you are abusing the system and could easily survive-sad. If you need it bc of college debt or braces maybe medical bills-enjoy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Lots of very greedy people in this world. 

Quoting DixieL:

I can't believe there are so many people are here the last couple of days bragging about getting food stamps when they don't need them, and also bragging about cars houses and other nice things that they have. It doesn't make sense and it hurts people that really need help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN