Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has your children ever been taken away from you by cps?  if yes Why?

Has CPS ever been called on you? if yes Why? 

How many times have they either been taken away from you?

How many times has Cps been called on you?

How old were you when this happened? (they were taken away or cps was called)

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Never had them called on me but I have gotten them involved with my sister in law. My husband and I now have her kids as a result.
reava
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM
I have never had my child taken from me. I have had them called on me 3 times by my ex-so's exwife. She called Cps and the police on people all the time. All reports were proven false. Shes a dumb bitch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbbrom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM

no but I had a horrible run in with an a hole cop on a power trip when I was 19 and my daughter was a little over 1 yo. we were at a small town carnival (good neighbor days) and she had a late nap that day, so was still wide awake at 10 pm.  I was holding her and standing with a large group of people and a cop started harassing me about it being too late and cold for her (it was a normal june night, and she had on a spring jacket) there was actually a tiny baby in just a onsie about 10 ft from me!!! I stormed away and the next day filed a harassment complaint on him! he had the nerve to call me after and tell me that now he knew who I was, so he was going to get my daughter taken away! CPS never contacted me, and if they did I would have filed charges against him!!

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM
I've lost count of the times. A couple were from my psycho ass (now deceased) brother in law, and I believe a total of 3 from DF's ex-wife. All of them had totally false accusations and all were dropped quickly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbymommy915
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Never had cps called on me
Renee47
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM

never

Monamou
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Ew.

Quoting Rose87:

Taken away? No.

Called? Yes. Ex's ex wife was pissed off we had gotten married and I was raising her children. She called saying I was giving the kids alcohol, doing drugs etc.

# of x called? 3.

Age? 21-23

Each time the case was found to be unsubstantiated. They closed the case after the first visit when they found I was drug free, our home were alcohol/drug free and the kids tested negative for drug/alcohol.

She later lost custody once her daughter came out about being sexually abused in the care of her mother.

Teehee... sucks to be bio-bitch!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
I had them here in January. The call was because I am poor. They said 'financially unstable'. My kids are still with me. It was of course true that I am poor, but we have food, shelter, clothes, and a heater (mandatory here to have a heat source). They closed the case. I am in my late 20s.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyStork
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C-Leigh
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM
No to all of that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)