Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So all the talk about wedding rings, got me wondering about honeymoons. Where did you spend your honeymoon at?

We spent ours in Key West, FL. We were poor and broke, and drove there from Jacksonville, FL. We had no passports, no money to get a passport. It was a nice vacation for us. My mother paid for the hotel room for our stay down there. It was nice and quaint and we truly enjoyed ourselves.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mamaknowsbest26
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, atleast its a memory.

Quoting jandyrodax:

Our honeymoon was a trip to Walmart to buy a new toilet seat. 

Josie_P
by Josie on May. 1, 2012 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Tahiti. DH's parents paid for it as a gift.

louzannalady
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:02 AM
We drove from Washington state to Texas, to move there. Bad idea! Lol! Never move on your honeymoon! You'll be too tired! ; ) And DH will roll the car in Wyoming, the day before Thanksgiving and the restuarant in the little town will be closed and there are no stores and you will have nothing but beef jerky and wheat thins to hold you over until you Uncle In Law comes to save you! Lol! Good times!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmkahn
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Got married and honeymooned in Vegas! Stayed in a Spa suite in the Luxor, had a big jacuzzi in front of a big window facing the city. Our rental at was a Nissan 350z convertible. We drove to the Grand Canyon and hit several shows in Vegas. We may have gambled a whole $20 a piece! It was a great time...in 5 years (our 10th anniversary) we will renew our vows and I'll get my Kauai beach wedding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmkahn
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM
We took a cruise there this time last year. I LOVE the Bahamas!!!

Quoting b0bbied0ll:

The Bahamas

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaknowsbest26
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM

my avatar pic is of me at the Grand Canyon. Such an incredible thing to see. I've never been to Vegas, but always wanted to go.

Quoting cmkahn:

Got married and honeymooned in Vegas! Stayed in a Spa suite in the Luxor, had a big jacuzzi in front of a big window facing the city. Our rental at was a Nissan 350z convertible. We drove to the Grand Canyon and hit several shows in Vegas. We may have gambled a whole $20 a piece! It was a great time...in 5 years (our 10th anniversary) we will renew our vows and I'll get my Kauai beach wedding.

dipsetgrl06
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM
We went down to Wildwood, New Jersey. All we wanted was to spend a week down the shore alone with no distractions. Just sucks it was the hottest week of the summer. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaknowsbest26
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM

My mom took me and my sister there when we were in high school as a girls trip. We loved it there. My husband is in the Navy and had just gotten back from a south american deployment, and the last thing he wanted to do was get back on a damn boat!

Quoting cmkahn:

We took a cruise there this time last year. I LOVE the Bahamas!!!

Quoting b0bbied0ll:

The Bahamas

Mamaknowsbest26
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM

how hot does it get in New Jersey?

Quoting dipsetgrl06:

We went down to Wildwood, New Jersey. All we wanted was to spend a week down the shore alone with no distractions. Just sucks it was the hottest week of the summer. Lol

alf2651
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM

We didn't have a honeymoon.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured