Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh is acting like a asshole

Posted by   + Show Post
So we were doing good today and we had extra money left over after we bought some stuff he got mad cause i didn't give him the money so he could buy weed and it was my money, so for the past 6 hours at least he has completely shut me out....wen we got into bed he turned away from me he won't let me touch him or anything...was I wrong??...what should I do..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (31-40):
AlanaJavon
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
I'm ready to leave we've only been married four months and I'm ready to go...

Quoting priincessz:

You're scared to be alone that's why you won't leave. I know I've been there. You need to stand your ground and you need to show him just cuz you're a woman don't mean you gotta be his bitch. If he wants to smoke weed tell his ass to smoke the weeds from the back yard. If you leave get help from the government and put his dumbass on child support.

Quoting AlanaJavon:

Sometimes I wanna just leave but I'm afraid, I'm 9 months pregnant, well past 9 months with twin boys and he is all I have right and he acts so selfish at times:(

Quoting priincessz:

Wtf you shouldn't do anything. If he wants to ignore fine. I wouldn't take shit like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him to grow the fuck up and that you should be more important than illegal drugs.

priincessz
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Hell yeah then stretch those balls so you can stick them up his ass lol

Quoting Rose87:

BALL PUNCH TIME

Quoting priincessz:

Wtf you shouldn't do anything. If he wants to ignore fine. I wouldn't take shit like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlanaJavon
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM
No I never give him Money he has a job he makes more than I do...he just wants to use the money we set aside for shopping and groceries.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

You don't give him money that he can spend on himself? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ktinaza
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM
I second that

Quoting b0bbied0ll:

Tell him to grow up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Oh! I just asked because that wasn't explained. Thats all. 

Quoting AlanaJavon:

No I never give him Money he has a job he makes more than I do...he just wants to use the money we set aside for shopping and groceries.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

You don't give him money that he can spend on himself? 

jigsaw ribbon

priincessz
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Then leave when you are ready. I've been married 6 mths and my dh tried worse things and I told him straight up that just cuz I have a vagina don't mean I ain't got no balls to stand up for myself. He knows i will never back down from a fight. Don't let any man put you on the bottom. You have every right to be the head bitch in charge. Just like he has a every right to be the man of the house. He doesn't want to be equal with you then it's time to go.

Quoting AlanaJavon:

I'm ready to leave we've only been married four months and I'm ready to go...

Quoting priincessz:

You're scared to be alone that's why you won't leave. I know I've been there. You need to stand your ground and you need to show him just cuz you're a woman don't mean you gotta be his bitch. If he wants to smoke weed tell his ass to smoke the weeds from the back yard. If you leave get help from the government and put his dumbass on child support.

Quoting AlanaJavon:

Sometimes I wanna just leave but I'm afraid, I'm 9 months pregnant, well past 9 months with twin boys and he is all I have right and he acts so selfish at times:(

Quoting priincessz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxy27
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:18 AM
2 moms liked this
If your still in bed with him ( if your on a mobile phone) knee him in the balls and say "sorry I had a leg cramp" lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
comf
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:21 AM
If you are poor you shouldn't be buying weed to get high.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlanaJavon
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM
No we are not poor we are far from tht no offense to anyone he smokes it because he has bad anxiety problems and no prescription drugs work and we dnt have medical marijuana despenseries in Ga.

Quoting comf:

If you are poor you shouldn't be buying weed to get high.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)