Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh is acting like a asshole

Posted by   + Show Post
So we were doing good today and we had extra money left over after we bought some stuff he got mad cause i didn't give him the money so he could buy weed and it was my money, so for the past 6 hours at least he has completely shut me out....wen we got into bed he turned away from me he won't let me touch him or anything...was I wrong??...what should I do..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting muthrof_2:

No such thing as my,I, his, or hers in a marriage... everything is we or ours. As for the money going to weed ..no that is a joint (hahaha) decision.

lol

P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM
You not wrong and he sounds like a loser.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM
You weren't wrong. He will just have to get over it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I think YOU should buy some weed with YOUR money and smoke a fat bowl right in front of him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

You shouldn't marry a juvenile next time, or a druggie, or broke ass. WTH is wrong with women?

Now to fix this, get pissed off at him. Do the whole I'm pissed at you for wrongly being pissed at me. Pull out a little mean bitch and watch the tables turn. It works. Don't overuse or misuse.

_WC_Mama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Kick him in the ass

etsmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Ah tell him to grow the hell up and buy /pay for his own habit.   Seriously, is he 15?

jessie_plus3
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Push his ass out of the bed(of course,aim for his head to smack the night stand.. Hehe) then tell him to sleep on the couch!! He is in the wrong!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nerd.stuff
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Tell him to grow up. He's going to have babies soon. He's either in or out. There is no in-between.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlanaJavon
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM
If I could I would but I'm pregnant and they drug test me once a week for my job and my day is tomorrow lol I thought about

Quoting Paperfishies:

I think YOU should buy some weed with YOUR money and smoke a fat bowl right in front of him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)