Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im so effin pissed......

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
A few weeks ago, I found a new babysitter. She is 19 years old, married and pregnant. She was really sweet and my kids clicked with her right away. Things were going great or so I thought. This morning I drop off my babies, go to work, then come pick them up this afternoon. She helped me put them in their seats and said I'll see y'all in the morning. I get home, start dinner, my Dh gets home earlier than normal, all in all a good night. Then my phone goes off. Its a text from her saying that she is sorry for the short notice, but she can't keep my kids anymore. Her husband supposedly got her a job where he works and she starts tomorrow. And she won't answer her phone. What. The. Fuck??? She tells me this at like 7 pm. How am I supposed to find someone on such short notice???? Guess mommy's got a day off tomorrow. Dammit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 1, 2012 at 12:19 AM

That's not cool. Technically, she should have given you proper notice. I would call her back and ask her if she's going to pay for the time you have to take off? I hate people like that.

lovinmybabyboys
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I paid her for last week today. My hubby told me to cancel that check so she gets no money at all. Lol. He said I am not paying her for today either.

Quoting SDarvasi:

That's not cool. Technically, she should have given you proper notice. I would call her back and ask her if she's going to pay for the time you have to take off? I hate people like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Wow that's messed up !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Quoting lovinmybabyboys:

You should! Are you going to do it?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)