Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you or your kids met anyone famous?

My DD and I have been lucky enough to meet some really awesome people with my job as a dancer so I was just wondering who you all have met who is famous. So have you met anyone?

My DD has met Taylor Swift (a few times), the members of Gloriana, Kelli Pickler, and the members of Need to Breathe.

Here's DD with Taylor Swift

I have met Taylor Swift, the members of Gloriana, Kellie Pickler, the members of Need to Breathe, Bruce Springsteen, John Mayer, Jeanette McCurdy (iCarly), Lucas Grabeel (Hannah Montana Movie), and Francia Raisa (Secret Life of the American Teenager)

Taylor, Charity, and I

Cheyenne (ex-Gloriana member) and I

Bruce Springsteen and I

John Mayer and I

Jeanette McCurdy and I

Lucas Grabeel and I

Francia Raisa and I

Share yours!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM
That's NOT Bruce Springsteen!! And the first one is a fake.
pinkanfgrl
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM
I met Christopher Titus
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM
What I want to know is if this is really you, or if you're the stalkerish one with the same twitter name as Claire??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM

YOU'RE A FAKE. WHERE ARE YOU OP!!!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Huh??????

Quoting Anonymous:

What I want to know is if this is really you, or if you're the stalkerish one with the same twitter name as Claire??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup I'm married to Thomas Jefferson
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I only have one teeny story but here goes...My bff and I were stopped at the stoplight in our town during Folk Fest (big tourist deal here)  and Ted Danson pulled up beside us. It was him driving and another guy up front and Mary Steenburgen and another lady in the back, they were driving a very nice, totally restored antique car. Ted looked right at us and said in this smooth voice "helloooo ladies!" then the light turned and he turned and we went straight. lol. That's it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM

look at how big Taylor Swift's head is on that body smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM

MJ

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Claire Calloway's really twitter account has a "2" after it. Then she has a stalker "fan", who has a twitter account by the same name (minus the 2). She takes pictures from the real Claire's twitter feed and posts them as her profile pic, etc.... Sometimes she makes twitter posts that make it sound like she's really her, and other times her posts come off as a crazed fan. Just wondering which one this really is....?

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh??????

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)