Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you or your kids met anyone famous?

My DD and I have been lucky enough to meet some really awesome people with my job as a dancer so I was just wondering who you all have met who is famous. So have you met anyone?

My DD has met Taylor Swift (a few times), the members of Gloriana, Kelli Pickler, and the members of Need to Breathe.

Here's DD with Taylor Swift

I have met Taylor Swift, the members of Gloriana, Kellie Pickler, the members of Need to Breathe, Bruce Springsteen, John Mayer, Jeanette McCurdy (iCarly), Lucas Grabeel (Hannah Montana Movie), and Francia Raisa (Secret Life of the American Teenager)

Taylor, Charity, and I

Cheyenne (ex-Gloriana member) and I

Bruce Springsteen and I

John Mayer and I

Jeanette McCurdy and I

Lucas Grabeel and I

Francia Raisa and I

Share yours!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Replies (141-150):
NDADanceMom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Looks real to me.  Its not like shes claiming to be BFFs with her. 

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

She was bending over, but here are two more pictures of her with my DD.

Quoting Anonymous:

come on lets not play now.Taylor Swift's head was put on that body. No one's head is that damn big

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

What exactly did I photoshop?

Quoting Anonymous:

Photoshop faker!! I don't hate you but you lying.

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

Jeez. I'm right here. What's the matter?

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU'RE A FAKE. WHERE ARE YOU OP!!!?

Armadillo79
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Ice-T at the airport and he was a douche.

1.hot.mama2005
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I haven't met ANYONE famous. :(

armywife009
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:48 PM

It was/is a fun post. But you need to remember, this is cafemom, where a lot of SAHM's have nothing better to do and need to get a real life instead of trying to bring down a stranger that did nothing to them.

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

Just thought this would be a fun post, apparently not. Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Actually you did because I responded with pics.so unless someone is posting your pics with a similar screen name its was you....it was in NC to be specific.I remember people were telling you that it want not you in the photos so you posted up more regular pics of yourself.

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

No I didn't actually.

Quoting Anonymous:

You've posted this in another group before about a few months ago, with the same pics. Do you just enjoy name dropping?

NDADanceMom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Who do you dance for?  My cousin meets people all the time with her dancing. 

If you live in LA maybe you do the same things.  I will send a video of her... Her name is sara. She is the red head

senoritazombie
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM
I LOVE three days grace! Think you could get me some concert tickets?? lol

Quoting ParanormalSarah:

I work behind the scenes in the paranormal field so anyone you see on TV in relations to the Paranormal circuit, I've met. I also used to dance for the NFL so lots of professional athletes have come through as well ...

My fiance is a musician, as is my mother and through them I've met lots of musicians and overall I've learned through my travels and behind the scenes that 'celebs' are all the same. My favorites were some of the SYFY parties I got to crash or the big CONS wherein I got to meet Shatner, Star Trek people and just the cool people you love talking with (Kevin Smith being an all time BEST convo person ever... he and SpongeBob!)

Me with director Troy Duffy and the cast of the Boondock Saints during the first filming of their movie -

Aaron Sagers of POPCULTURE, Emma Lodgins of FANBOLT, Mallie Fox of Darkness Radio, ME (Paranormal Sarah) and Amy from TAPS all having dinner.

Very scary shots of us 'picking our nose' at a SYFY afterparty - these guys are from STARGATE and other SYFY shows. :) Then there is Amy from TAPS Ghost Hunters again and me... the Paranormal Sarah 'no body' lol

When I used to do lots of portrait photography for bands - Three Days Grace was a big favorite to shoot. This is me with their bassist, such a cool guy. Got to shoot Sammy Hagar, Rob Zombie, BuckCherry, TechN9ne, Smile Empty Soul, Ron Jeremy... most any artist that came through Kansas City with 98.9 The Rock

I'm not a terribly big Terry Brooks fan but my fiance is... so when I got to speak at DragonCon one year and he was there, I ran into him and got him to take this shot with me. We later got to talk and he turned out to be one of the coolest authors ever. Great guy!

And of ALL the 'famous celebs' I've met... there is only one person that gets me all giddy and nervous, and that is still my gorgeous husband Brandon. Musician and sexy ham! As Jason Mraz once said, 'Fortune is simply loving what you do and Fame is simply being loved by someone."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM
My brother met Bernie Mac..Elijah Woods..Heather Graham...Dewey from Malcom in the Middle and Cameron from Ferris Beuller. He was a Hollywood extra for a short time. I can see him in an episode of Scrubs and Bernie Mac Show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlyBren
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:08 PM

We met some of the cast of Psych at the beach last summer. It's filmed in White Rock and they were standing around waiting for filming to start and we happened to be in the right place at the right time. Cool people, maybe it's because it's a not a high profile show and they don't seem to take it too seriously, but they were all very un-Hollywood and funny.

godsgirl26
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:09 PM

No, i kids dont care to meet anyone famous lol. Great pic btw :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)