Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mom is driving me crazy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I live near my mom and i love her dearly. But she is too damn judgmental. She was a halfassed parent. My father was an alcoholic. We had PA almost my entire life. I was molested by my grandfather. She did soo much wrong. I know she loved us and i understand she did her best at the time. BUT i cant take her preaching to me nonstop. Should i confront her? Or just roll my eyes and go about my day?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM
I confronted mine, she acts nicer now.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on May. 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I'd speak up and tell her where to go... but thats me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 1:41 AM
I would but im not super aggressive and she helps me a lot. I am trying to work and just enrolled in college for the fall. I have 3 children and am trying to pull myself of PA. Not ashamed to get help just believe it should be temporary.

Quoting bustybee:

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on May. 1, 2012 at 1:43 AM

if you state how you feel and clearly state what you need from her, then she should keep her mouth shut, and you should ignore  any comments she might make

Quoting Anonymous:

I would but im not super aggressive and she helps me a lot. I am trying to work and just enrolled in college for the fall. I have 3 children and am trying to pull myself of PA. Not ashamed to get help just believe it should be temporary.

Quoting bustybee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)