Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are poor... *with edit*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What are you doing with an expensive smart phone/Droid phone bill?

**I asked about the phone BILL, not the actual phone...Just pointing this out.

I'm not replying to anymore responses- only "liking" them.  It's getting repetitive and everyone is going to think what they want, regardless of how I answer.  So, continue to agree/disagree.  Life goes on.  

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 1, 2012 at 2:54 AM
I have no idea how the poor can afford nice phones. Im not talking the knock off boost phones. But legit good companies. We pay 268 dollars a month ouch.
TygerLily62
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Well I'm not poor but...
Calling, texting, tweeting, fbing, playing angry birds, asking Siri questions, watching videos on youtube, emailing ....
Life is all about making connections :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Lol. I have an iphone, but my mother pays the bill, and its fifty bucks. The same as my husband's straight talk phone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM

So you are a nosey person and don't know their story. Next time, since you are so nosey, why not just askt hem since it appears to bother you so much! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, just wondering.  Hate standing in line at the grocery store, watching someone text/talk on an expensive smart phone and then paying for groceries with a Bridge Card (food stamps).  

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone could have given it to them. They could have gotten it before things went to shit. Maybe they need it for their job and their job pays for it and they don't know how to budget their money so they are always broke. 

What concern is it of yours? Does it affect your life? Is your life so sad that you honestly just really care? 

raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Im poor but I have a straighttalk droid it was the ONLY expnsive thing I got this year : ) but its not a contract phone

TygerLily62
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Jesus. How many phones are on your plan?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no idea how the poor can afford nice phones. Im not talking the knock off boost phones. But legit good companies. We pay 268 dollars a month ouch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy_1034
by 2lilboogers on May. 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Hater alert ! Lol ! Mind your business !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 1, 2012 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I bought it before dh lost his nice job. I pay my bill with my job, however I'm not on a contract so my bill is only 55 a month thanks to cricket. However I make sure we have groceries, bills are paid, etc before I pay my bill. I've been a customer for awhile so if I can't pay my bill the text stays on.
AnastasiaKorsh
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont see a point for an iPhone period rich or not....
VioletSpirit
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:56 AM
Whew, I was getting worried there for a second. Lol. I'm still amazed it that I can still use it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha no.  I'm wondering more about the bill than the actual phone.

Quoting VioletSpirit:

Mine is a prepaid droid with a cracked screen and no service since November. Does mine count?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)