Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

two day pregnant!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

well not really lol my df has been working out of state 2 months. I had my period two weeks ago and came to see him right after my af finish. anyways I know when im ovulating and we happen to have had sex right when i ovulated. My question is how soon can u start getting morning sickness??? Im not taking a pt cuz its to soon,

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 4:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 4:34 AM

Well figuring that it's 14 days after the day your af starts that you ovulate, and it takes a few days to implant and all that jargon, You won't typically see any symptoms until the third week if you are that sensitive. It takes a few days to get those HCG numbers up. 

TygerLily62
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:35 AM
Wait- so how long after af are you thinking you conceived?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 4:46 AM

There isnt a day I think i concieved in particular. All im asking is how soon can you have morning sickness? I been away from my df 2 months so oviously we been doing it everyday.. I dont ovulate the usual 10-12 days after af Im weird lol

MisfitInTN
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:46 AM
Umm I didn't start having symptoms until 5-6 weeks pg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2012 at 4:48 AM
Oh you just reminded me to get a pt tomorrow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 4:50 AM
Huh, no sense. Lets say you start your period on june 1 that means your ovulation would be between june 13-16, you wouldn't feel it till after the 21st and wouldn't be sure until the 28 th. If you ovulate too early or to late its much more likely to miscarry

Quoting Anonymous:

There isnt a day I think i concieved in particular. All im asking is how soon can you have morning sickness? I been away from my df 2 months so oviously we been doing it everyday.. I dont ovulate the usual 10-12 days after af Im weird lol

TygerLily62
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:51 AM
What?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 5:02 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, you aren't the only one having a hard time following her train of thought lol. Someone missed school that week they taught how our cycles work

Quoting TygerLily62:

What?

Quoting Anonymous:

AnnieMcD
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:07 AM

You needed reminding???

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh you just reminded me to get a pt tomorrow!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 1, 2012 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I think I might be pregnant, but that's because we're doing fertility treatments. AF was due yesterday if I'm calculating right. Take a test two weeks after you believe you ovulated. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)