Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If You Can't Handle Being A Parent, Don't Have Kids!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
4 moms liked this
I have a friend, she has a kid who is newly 2, another kid who is 9 months and she's pregnant again. Her husband is in the military and is gone a lot. Before she was pregnant with number 3, her dh was deployed and all day every day she complained and complained on fb and through text about how she never gets sleep, she hates her life, being a mom is so hard, she's going insane and has no help(I'm not in the same state). So what does she do when he dh comes home? Tries to get pregnant again! So its the same thing every day about how her kids keep her up all night and its so hard being a parent,etc.

Well she's about to have another kid. So 3 under 3...she can't handle the ones she has, and her dh is leaving again. I think its fine if people want to have kids, but why keep having them if you seriously can't handle them and they stress you out THAT much?! I just don't get it! Ok vent over!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seraphimsong
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM
I don't get it either!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psychessun
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:36 AM
5 moms liked this

I'm lost on why it's so hard...i have two at home and WAH as well. 

if you can't handle the work, shut down the factory.

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on May. 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM
I know I wish someone told me that five kids ago. Lol I get overwhelmed but I have my so all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gem_mommie
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah me either. It's one thing if there's an accidental pregnancy but an entirely different story when you're TTC. The same goes when you can't support the kids you already have...wtheck are you TTC when you're already on P.A., cant provide basic necessities for your kids, aren't paying your rent, and don't have a job?! Lame. Seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM
I don't get it either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM
17 moms liked this

Every mom has the right to bitch and complian without judgment. We dont know what goes on inside that marriage

nautired
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
She sounds like a whoa is me type of person. It may not be that hard for her she may just enjoy the sympathy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.jessefuller
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Every parent gets stressed at times but if she can't keep it together with the ones she has don't have anymore...very simple....get fixed! someone should tell her that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhymia
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Eh, most people are unaware of how much children will actually change their lives. I've heard the toll children can take on a parent compared to a bad flu that lasts for years rather than days - and this by an expert in ECE...And she may be a great mom who saves her bitching for the Internet so she gets sympathy.

I do think our society and their unrealistic expectations contribute greatly to this type of bitching.

stephjacobs
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM
8 moms liked this

I think she is just venting.  Maybe that is her way of getting it off her chest because I am sure she doesn't want to complain to her husband who is thousands of miles away.  I am sure she probably loves her kids it is just sometimes we all have to vent our frustrations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)