Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If You Can't Handle Being A Parent, Don't Have Kids!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a friend, she has a kid who is newly 2, another kid who is 9 months and she's pregnant again. Her husband is in the military and is gone a lot. Before she was pregnant with number 3, her dh was deployed and all day every day she complained and complained on fb and through text about how she never gets sleep, she hates her life, being a mom is so hard, she's going insane and has no help(I'm not in the same state). So what does she do when he dh comes home? Tries to get pregnant again! So its the same thing every day about how her kids keep her up all night and its so hard being a parent,etc.

Well she's about to have another kid. So 3 under 3...she can't handle the ones she has, and her dh is leaving again. I think its fine if people want to have kids, but why keep having them if you seriously can't handle them and they stress you out THAT much?! I just don't get it! Ok vent over!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Replies (31-40):
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on May. 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Eh, sounds like she's using them kids as an excuse to be an attention whore.  So of course she's going to keep having more!

1boy1girlmama
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I know. 1 is fairly easy, 2 kicks it into gear. You don't KNOW how crazy it is until they get here!! However, I know I'm at my wits end with 2, I made my husband get snipped because there was NO WAY I was having another one!!! I don't get it either.

My cousin is at her wits end with her 3, well she is pregnant with #4 now. They can barely survive as it is!! Do something about it people! She said she didn't want to get her tubes tied because she 'isn't a dog'. Well now you are a crazy mom with another kid you can't afford on the way. I would rather tie 'em up and get over it!

soulawakening82
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Wow, she is NUTS! I have a 3 year old and 19 month old, and I am good with just the 2 of them for QUITE awhile! I don't sit and complain about them like EVER because it was MY choice to have them! Sure, I wish they were further apart at times because of how crazy it gets, but that is EXACTLY why there is no #3 on the way yet! And I do have help! I am SOOOO not even a LITTLE bit close to being ready! If all you are gonna do is complain about the 2 you have, you shouldn't have had them, let alone add ANOTHER baby into it with no help!

happinessforyou
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I only made an "assumption" from the little bit of info given in the OP...... I could be totally wrong-but I don't think so :)

Quoting SDarvasi:

I love how people are just assuming they know her all of a sudden.

Quoting happinessforyou:

Some people are just drama-addicts! They can't help themselves, they jsut keep making one bad decision after another, and don't get why they are unhappy..... I am willing to bet she is probably financially a mess too??

xoxoDanicaxoxo
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I don't get it either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amomynous_j
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM

maybe she NEEDS a break.

plenty of mothers NEED breaks to relax and recharge, doesn't make them unable to handle being a parent. 

mamabear334
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Sounds like she might just be looking for attention. She may love being a mother but loves everyone feeling sorry for her more. Just a thought.

KenneMaw
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I don't understand this situation either.  Why keep on having kids?????  We know people who have 5 under 10 yrs old (she is 28 yrs old), however she doesn't complain.  But she did freak out when the dr asked if she wanted her tubes tied after the last baby.

Rachellee12
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Ditto, I don't get it either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 1:57 PM
I have been through deployment. My ex husband was navy and I was 1500 miles away from anyone I knew. Sure it was hard, but I didn't say I hated my life and that I couldn't stand being a mom every single day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Deployment is hard. Untill you have been there with kids shut up. She is venting. I vented I wanted to give ds away while dh was deployed even said I wanted to mail him to dh. So untill you go through deployment shut up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN