Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Insanity?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 12 Replies
Anyone ever done the insanity workout? I really want to do it. If you have, do you have any before and after photos?
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 1, 2012 at 8:45 AM

No im stuck on zumba

.Pagan.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

i just started :) my friend did it and she got awesome results! I'm only doing like 15 minutes of the video at a time right now though...no way i would be able to move if i did more lol. there is a group on here for people that do insanity..you could join and go read their stuff and see their pics :)

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I just started it with my best friend. :)

I like it so far, but it's hard as hell!

No pictures to show yet. Ask me again in 56 days. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2two25
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM
My friend did it & it worked very well for her. I did one workout & about died... I literally hurt for 4 days... but, I haven't worked out in over 6 years so I'm really out of shape. But yes, it does work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mehganh
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I have done it twice. First round I didn't quite make it through(injury), second round I made it through, I do have before and after photos, I will look for them and try to post for you!

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Quoting .Pagan.:

i just started :) my friend did it and she got awesome results! I'm only doing like 15 minutes of the video at a time right now though...no way i would be able to move if i did more lol. there is a group on here for people that do insanity..you could join and go read their stuff and see their pics :)

I know it's probably a given... But what's the name of the group?
.Pagan.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:52 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/21054

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting .Pagan.:

I know it's probably a given... But what's the name of the group?

bluesky51201
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:55 AM
I haven't done it. I'm using P90X but want to do it after I graduate. My friend is a Beach Body coach and she raved over it. She said it was hard but the results were great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Here was 2 weeks away from the end of my first round...then I got hert and had to stop. This was over a year ago. I finished up another round this year, no pics though, I just never did it. Now I am currently doing Insanity/TurboFire/Brazil Butt Lift hybrid that I'm making up as I go along. I am doind shakeology too and I'm seeing even better results this round. I have before pics, I'm not sure how they compare to my *after* pics from last year But I know I have gained weight since then! Here's the link to last year: (don't mind how gross I look lol)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/14095181/My_Updated_Weight_loss_pics_from_Insanity_PIC_HEAVY_and_underwear_pics

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)