Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Insanity?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 12 Replies
Anyone ever done the insanity workout? I really want to do it. If you have, do you have any before and after photos?
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 1, 2012 at 8:45 AM

No im stuck on zumba

.Pagan.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

i just started :) my friend did it and she got awesome results! I'm only doing like 15 minutes of the video at a time right now though...no way i would be able to move if i did more lol. there is a group on here for people that do insanity..you could join and go read their stuff and see their pics :)

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I just started it with my best friend. :)

I like it so far, but it's hard as hell!

No pictures to show yet. Ask me again in 56 days. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2two25
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM
My friend did it & it worked very well for her. I did one workout & about died... I literally hurt for 4 days... but, I haven't worked out in over 6 years so I'm really out of shape. But yes, it does work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mehganh
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I have done it twice. First round I didn't quite make it through(injury), second round I made it through, I do have before and after photos, I will look for them and try to post for you!

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Quoting .Pagan.:

i just started :) my friend did it and she got awesome results! I'm only doing like 15 minutes of the video at a time right now though...no way i would be able to move if i did more lol. there is a group on here for people that do insanity..you could join and go read their stuff and see their pics :)

I know it's probably a given... But what's the name of the group?
.Pagan.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:52 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/21054

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting .Pagan.:

I know it's probably a given... But what's the name of the group?

bluesky51201
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:55 AM
I haven't done it. I'm using P90X but want to do it after I graduate. My friend is a Beach Body coach and she raved over it. She said it was hard but the results were great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Here was 2 weeks away from the end of my first round...then I got hert and had to stop. This was over a year ago. I finished up another round this year, no pics though, I just never did it. Now I am currently doing Insanity/TurboFire/Brazil Butt Lift hybrid that I'm making up as I go along. I am doind shakeology too and I'm seeing even better results this round. I have before pics, I'm not sure how they compare to my *after* pics from last year But I know I have gained weight since then! Here's the link to last year: (don't mind how gross I look lol)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/14095181/My_Updated_Weight_loss_pics_from_Insanity_PIC_HEAVY_and_underwear_pics

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)