Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

About the mother who shared the chips with her husband and daughter

I just wanted to let all the moms who thought she was a scam know that she was real.

She pm , I talked to her for a while did a little searching she is a real mom , she wasnt trying to scam any one!

So please instead of just assuming some one is afake just dont reply if you arent sure, and allow the other who want to help offer thier help. I understand that thier are people out there who want to scam but sayinf some of the things you guys are saying can take a toll on a mother and make them afraid to readh out for the help. She was from Ohio and here in Ohio they are pretty pain in the ass to get any help. Due to all the people using it , it makes it difficult to get any help. If you make even a penny over  what they think you should make the figure you dont need it.

Im not trying to offend any one Im just trying to let you know this poor lady wasnt a fake and didnt deservee some of the crap said to her, no I wont give out any of here information just because I dont feel I need to because it would be rude of me but please next time if your not sure dont say mean things :O)

VE?NT OVER :O) every  one have a lovely day

by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM

always an excuse..  i live in chicago ( expensive) a box of off brand MAC & CHEESE can be found for .50 if needed.  dollar store sells them so i KNOW she can find a box for cheap ...if she looked.  im sorry but walk up & down a busy street & you will find cans.  she wasn't mobile (i checked when she posted it ) so that means she has a computer.  she could pawn it & get some damn food for her kids!  when there is a will there is a way!  who said anything about not being real.  just because she is real doesn't mean she isn't scamming *smh*   i don't feel sorry for people who can't/refuse to help themselves.  

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

i don't believe ANYONE on this site ..   just because you chatted with someone for a few hours doesn't mean she isn't a scam.   maybe its just me,  i see SO many trolls on here that i just ignore the " give me" posts...and that is EXACTLY  what they are.  why else post something like that?  i just don't get how someone knew ALL day they wouldn't have food for dinner but didn't do anything to help that.  go outside & collect cans for christ sakes.   a box of mac & cheese is less than a damn dollar.  

she has some food threw out the day and here even the powder shells and chesse are 1.29 before taxes.  an yeah  im sure the cans are already claimed by some one lol there is a lady around my housethat goes threw every ones trash and takes thier cans she ll attacck you if you try to take thier cans lol and no I did a serach on her she is a real person and she isnt trying to scam you guys.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM

good luck to the mama in ohio :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:15 AM

and why cant she go to a local church to the food banks?

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM

im sorry but ive been thier done that, we couldnt pawn out computer my husband had to have it for work along with our internet because he had to have it for work, other than our tv and a computer an car we dont honestly own any thing that we could pawn, we have blu-ray movies but they would take for ever to sell so not an instant money maker , niether of us wear jewlry so I mean for all we know thier stuff might not be pawnable Im sorry but I believe in treating other how you want to be treated and  i know people have helped me so I should help others. and so what they get somem foodfrom me that would other wise just go to the thrash here because my family is soo picky? Is it wrong to give it to them instead of going in the trash wether the person needed or not? an no here where I live I can find any mac an chesse for that price or else I would be buying that just because im cheap, and even at the dollar store around us it is no lower than 75  and I pay 3 something for what my husband and daughter will eat.

Quoting Anonymous:

always an excuse..  i live in chicago ( expensive) a box of off brand MAC & CHEESE can be found for .50 if needed.  dollar store sells them so i KNOW she can find a box for cheap ...if she looked.  im sorry but walk up & down a busy street & you will find cans.  she wasn't mobile (i checked when she posted it ) so that means she has a computer.  she could pawn it & get some damn food for her kids!  when there is a will there is a way!  who said anything about not being real.  just because she is real doesn't mean she isn't scamming *smh*   i don't feel sorry for people who can't/refuse to help themselves.  

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

i don't believe ANYONE on this site ..   just because you chatted with someone for a few hours doesn't mean she isn't a scam.   maybe its just me,  i see SO many trolls on here that i just ignore the " give me" posts...and that is EXACTLY  what they are.  why else post something like that?  i just don't get how someone knew ALL day they wouldn't have food for dinner but didn't do anything to help that.  go outside & collect cans for christ sakes.   a box of mac & cheese is less than a damn dollar.  

she has some food threw out the day and here even the powder shells and chesse are 1.29 before taxes.  an yeah  im sure the cans are already claimed by some one lol there is a lady around my housethat goes threw every ones trash and takes thier cans she ll attacck you if you try to take thier cans lol and no I did a serach on her she is a real person and she isnt trying to scam you guys.

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

and why cant she go to a local church to the food banks?

I dont know about in cleaveland but here in my area you either have to have a ticket or they are only open on certian days so here in my area  you have to know the scheadual only reason I know this is because I know  a fewpeople with chilren who have to use it.  thats how bad it is here , we have the gm lay off here and so they had to start schedauling the dates because they were running out of food stock.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Spell check, please. Use it. Also, learn the correct forms of there/their/they're.
lovemy3littles
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I missed that post, but there are local food banks in almost every city...  most of them don't even require proof of income. 

We've struggled before, but there are always resources available, and I find no shame in doing what you have to do to feed your family...  But I kind of have to agree that if she can find a way to get online and post about how desperate they are, she could find a way to get some food.  I live in WV, right across the bridge from Ohio, and I would be more than willing to help her find resources if she's close enough.  WV is probably one of the poorest places in the US, and we have help available for people who need it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM

tv AND blu-ray are pawnable.  you can get up to $5 a movie & at very least 10$ for a tv.  thats at LEAST $15..  like you said .75$ is enough to buy a box of mac & cheese.  one box of mac&cheese is better than a bag of chips and if its not enough, MOM & DAD don't eat!  like i said EXCUSES EXCUSES!  

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

im sorry but ive been thier done that, we couldnt pawn out computer my husband had to have it for work along with our internet because he had to have it for work, other than our tv and a computer an car we dont honestly own any thing that we could pawn, we have blu-ray movies but they would take for ever to sell so not an instant money maker , niether of us wear jewlry so I mean for all we know thier stuff might not be pawnable Im sorry but I believe in treating other how you want to be treated and  i know people have helped me so I should help others. and so what they get somem foodfrom me that would other wise just go to the thrash here because my family is soo picky? Is it wrong to give it to them instead of going in the trash wether the person needed or not? an no here where I live I can find any mac an chesse for that price or else I would be buying that just because im cheap, and even at the dollar store around us it is no lower than 75  and I pay 3 something for what my husband and daughter will eat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:22 AM
You and your DH can't even afford to wear wedding rings? :(

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

emeraldangel20
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM

i refuse to help people out online unless i really know them. there's a few ladies i've talked to for over a year, and they are the only ones i'd ever help out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)