Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I LOVE all the sanctimonious Moms!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 154 Replies
6 moms liked this

I love the mothers that say...

"My kids only eat organic, home-made food for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day."

"My kids have NEVER had fast-food!!!"

"My kids have NEVER tasted soda!!!!!!"

It's like there is a contest amongst some Moms to see who can get on the highest horse...and thing is, no one is impressed!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cherrywaves21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM
19 moms liked this
I will only be impressed if they do all of that AND lick their elbows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Ya and then there's the flipside

I'm a lousy mom because   _________   LOL

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Meh... let them have their fun if it makes them feel better :) I'm proud of the mother I turned out to be... and I'm no where near perfect, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Randi02
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM
10 moms liked this

Why is it a 'contest' when we share how our children eat? My kids have never had fast food, or carbonated drinks. We do eat organically, and homemade meals 98% of the time. We ate like this LONG before we had children.

When parents admit they go to McDonalds 4 times a week, or make all of their meals in the microwave, does that mean they are trying to win the 'shittiest parent' award?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/387292_2884772599754_1273299282_33296172_1842233479_n.jpg

.Angel.Eyes.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Love is in the air :)

✞†✞ Blessed ✞†✞

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I think it's great if your sharing to just share but if your attacking another mother then I think your a douch!
tifbrown
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't concern myself with the way others parent too much. Everyone is different, every kids is different, therefore everyones parenting must be different. As long as they do what they do with love and the best of intentions, you can't go too far wrong.

jonellg
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM
9 moms liked this

my 3 year old is eating a chocolate pop tart right now... On the couch, while watching dinosaur train...

Mehganh
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Eh. I just don't care much. I don't ea totally organic. It's soooooo expensive!! We don't have the money to eat like that. I would of I could afford it. But I just think it tastes better. I don't think parenting should be a competition though. So whatever. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eastcoastmama11
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM
4 moms liked this
I'm not sanctimonious .. but I'm healthy and like to keep my kids that way too. I don't buy only organic.. but I buy local when I can!

We don't drink soda or eat fast food. Not because I'm in a perfect mom contest ... I just am aware of why they are bad for you,and fine it easy to avoid eating or drinking that stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN