Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i'm obsessed with the girl SO cheated on me with....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i can't help it. i'm always googling her. i've found her address, pictures, she's a yoga instructor helper and i found the studio she sometimes teaches at...i was even looking at the schedule thinking of popping up for a class.

i don't know what i'm even going to do with the information. i haven't even contacted her (it's been about 2 months).

she works with SO...and it just makes me feel un easy everyday he's there. i hate it.

yes, i've decided to try to work it out.

how do i get over this? or anyone else been thru this?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Two months isn't long. This is normal. You'll find yourself obsessing about her less and less. Can SO find a different job? He needs to work hard to rebuild your trust and this might be one sacrifice he has to make. 

ktinaza
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Why can't he work somewhere else. If my SO  cheated and I stayed with him, I wouldnt want him working with her.....

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

honestly if my dh did that to me I'd be done. good luck though

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM

he's a teacher. 

she's a guidance counsoler in the school. he says she's only there 2-3 days a week for a few hours and he never sees her (and never did see her at school when it was going on)

i wish it was so easy to just say go find a new teaching gig :-/

Quoting ktinaza:

Why can't he work somewhere else. If my SO  cheated and I stayed with him, I wouldnt want him working with her.....

Torienslilmama
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Ummur first mistake is stayin with him...they work together? Wow good luck there how do u kno he wont do it again??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Dh didn't cheat on me but I found a picture of his ex on an old ass cell phone and I started along questions he told me her name and I started stalking her, just to see if maybe she still had anything to do with my dh,bf at the time.eventually it got old...i abused dh of cheating when I know he never did.smh.i was cray back then
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM
You need to talk to someone to help you get past this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM

he's a teacher...so it's not that easy to just find a job in a new school

she is the guidance counsoler.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Two months isn't long. This is normal. You'll find yourself obsessing about her less and less. Can SO find a different job? He needs to work hard to rebuild your trust and this might be one sacrifice he has to make. 

Jennifer_236
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM
My.roommate is doing the samething, and its driving me crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM
It will never get better... And do you know why?.... Because he is still around her. As long as they work together your mind will always wonder... And that is gonna drive you insane (yes! Even more insane than you are acting now).

Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN