Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im going to call cps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I need to know what to say. The child is being abused neglected and possibly sexually abused I want to be as vague as possible. I don't want it to come back to me. What should I say?

I know from my sister that if cps is called on you then you can get the report so even if I remained anon is have to be careful what I say to make sure she can't figure out who it is.

This couple would go to the extreme if they knew it was me. They are known to vandalize peoples cars and call cps and make false reports so i don't want them to know its me.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Tell them what you just posted....the child is being abused neglected and possibly sexually abused. 

I've never had to make the call before so I don't know what all they ask or need. I do know that if you want to remain anon. when you call you can tell them so. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2012 at 12:50 PM
This explain to them what's going on. You can remain anonymous.
noneya79
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Just say you are a friend of the family and you want to remain anonymous

diamondsetter
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Reports are confidential. It'll never be possible for it to come back to you unless you tell someone you called.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Tell them what you just posted....the child is being abused neglected and possibly sexually abused. 

I've never had to make the call before so I don't know what all they ask or need. I do know that if you want to remain anon. when you call you can tell them so. 

I know from my sister that if cps is called on you then you can get the report so even if I remained anon is have to be careful what I say to make sure she can't figure out who it is
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

This explain to them what's going on. You can remain anonymous.

I know from my sister that if cps is called on you then you can get the report so even if I remained anon is have to be careful what I say to make sure she can't figure out who it is
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Quoting diamondsetter:

Reports are confidential. It'll never be possible for it to come back to you unless you tell someone you called.

couponluv72
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I need to know what to say. The child is being abused neglected and possibly sexually abused I want to be as vague as possible. I don't want it to come back to me. What should I say?

you need to be as specific as possible if you want to help the child in this horrible situation. how can you be more concerned with it coming back on you than a child being sexually abused and neglected? WTF

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

diamondsetter
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM
I don't mean this in a mean way, but shouldn't you be more concerned with the welfare of this child than about "getting in trouble"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting diamondsetter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Quoting diamondsetter:

It family! Yeah I know how these people work if I do this and they know they will go to extremes to make my life Hell
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN