Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever deleted someone because...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Day gramr be lk dis n u nva no wht dey be trin 2 say.

lord have mercy, that took me forever to type out. I know I'm not the perfect speller any sometimes my grammar sucks but, at least, for the most part what I write is legible.

OH YEAH, THIS REALLY SUCKS TOO. IS WHAT YOU SAY REALLY SO IMPORTANAT THAT IT NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?

ThisAnnoysMeToo. SpaceBarPeople!!

AnDiThInKmYfAvOrItEIsThIs

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Yes and I completely stopped talking to them! And I hate when people put k and not c for words like can't and car. Or instead of saying crib they say brib becuz they think they are a part of a gang the bloods when the were born and raised in the god Damn sticks!! Erks the fuck out of me, were adults not in middle school!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:24 PM
I delete fb people all of the time. Dhs cousins got deleted last week. They annoy the fuck out of me for that same reason.
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Yep, I've deleted folks from FB because I just couldn't stand their illegible crap anymore.

marie85
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Using vowels never hurt anybody. It is annoying, and I'm not very easily annoyed.

Pink.Frosting
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!  And I really hate when people type like this!  And put an exlamation mark at the end of each sentence!  No matter what!  It looks really stupid!  And drives me nuts!

Ugh...

I've also deleted people for constantly cursing on their statuses.  I don't want to deal with that.

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:27 PM

i have blocked peoples posts from apearing in my stream but i always think they might know i deleted them and i wouldn't want to hurt anyones feeling so i don't actually delete them

HezekiahsMom07
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Yes. It drives me nuts .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whisper85
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM
I don't have anyone on my friends list that types like that. Well I did have a friend that typed in all caps, but her caps lock was stuck. It didn't bother me though. My grandmother types in all caps too she doesn't know computers that well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a cat for that
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Okey dokey
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured