Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever deleted someone because...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Day gramr be lk dis n u nva no wht dey be trin 2 say.

lord have mercy, that took me forever to type out. I know I'm not the perfect speller any sometimes my grammar sucks but, at least, for the most part what I write is legible.

OH YEAH, THIS REALLY SUCKS TOO. IS WHAT YOU SAY REALLY SO IMPORTANAT THAT IT NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?

ThisAnnoysMeToo. SpaceBarPeople!!

AnDiThInKmYfAvOrItEIsThIs

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Bump
smtxcowgirl
by Bitch please on May. 1, 2012 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
What about the vowel droppers and end droppers?

Ex: "Took the kids to the prk tday. Had so mch fun swngin and playin, thn took them to MickeyDs! Fxin to go home and get thm in the bth so I can rlax!!!"

Seriously? Is your phone or keyboard missing keys? Is it that damn hard to type out a word?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 1, 2012 at 9:24 PM
I deleted an aunt of dh 's. She would brag and brag about her adult dd. She rarely mentions her adult ds and he does everything for her. I got to where I wanted to scream at her how her ds has feelings too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 1, 2012 at 9:27 PM
No but I did delete someone ( off Fb) because everyday all she did was complain. Every single day it was ... My stomach hurts or I wish I had a different job. It drove me nuts so I deleted her. Life happens and the things she complained about can be fixed or didn't need to be complained about on FB.
newmommy52012
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I'm actually about to delete someone because this is how she writes her status updates

"Finna take a shower den do meh hair"

"bouts to go hang wit my gurl"

"Finna go do meh hair && chill wit my frans"

This girl is 18 & not to sound racists at all but she's white! It's annoying!

CafeMom Tickers

laciD
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Yes, on fb. My teenage cousins. I couldn't take it anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I want to know why why WHY people type in all caps. Please, someone explain this to me!!!! :(

And, yes I have.  

SweetPea05
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I have deleted those people too. Drives me nuts!

Quoting Anonymous:

No but I did delete someone ( off Fb) because everyday all she did was complain. Every single day it was ... My stomach hurts or I wish I had a different job. It drove me nuts so I deleted her. Life happens and the things she complained about can be fixed or didn't need to be complained about on FB.

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 1, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Ha ha ha. That's good! All of those things annoy me. But no, I have never deleted anyone because of it.

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 1, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Me too. An old friend of mine. She was just so depressing. Always griping about stuff. She liked commenting on advice columns or speaking her mind on FB in a CM manner, and would get terribly defensive when you don't agree with her. Her views were very one sided and closed minded and I got sick of hearing them. *poof* gone. I can't be friends with someone who is not happy with their lives that they have to find SOMETHING wrong in everyone who is not exactly like them. 

Quoting SweetPea05:

I have deleted those people too. Drives me nuts!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)