Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever deleted someone because...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Day gramr be lk dis n u nva no wht dey be trin 2 say.

lord have mercy, that took me forever to type out. I know I'm not the perfect speller any sometimes my grammar sucks but, at least, for the most part what I write is legible.

OH YEAH, THIS REALLY SUCKS TOO. IS WHAT YOU SAY REALLY SO IMPORTANAT THAT IT NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?

ThisAnnoysMeToo. SpaceBarPeople!!

AnDiThInKmYfAvOrItEIsThIs

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 1, 2012 at 9:35 PM
I was deleted for stating the obvious. For a good three days she posted several times a day "quit sending game invites or I will delete you ". I politely pointed out that maybe that was the point because last month someone deleted her and she flipped. Several people liked my comment. We were all deleted by her. Lol
kellieknits
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Yes. An acquaintance's teenage daughter. The second I got on fb I'd get an instant message that said "wats up gurl?" or she'd post that on my wall. So last time I cleaned house on there, they were cut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 1, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Yes.

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:38 PM

My Mama writes in all caps. She is almost 73 and has low vision.  And some of her posts come out all garbled, I don't mind so much. At least she tries. I only delete people if they are abusive or post obscene stuff(or hide them at least).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 1, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Oh I got deleted because I had posted about my dd being sick. And this chick comes on being smart saying my child didn't need to go to the dr and not everything needed antibiotics. My child was wheezing and sick. I answered very politely and said "She is sick and needs a doctor and I understand when she needs a doctor or not".  Then she deletes ME for and I quote "being nasty".  smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 1, 2012 at 9:47 PM

No, thankfully I have more educated friends on my list.  I also hate it when people type in all caps in the script font.

celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM

holy crap that was horrible.

sammygrl77
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Your post is giving making my eye twitch. Yes I have deleted people for typing like that. It hurts my head trying to decipher. I can handle reading it once in a while, but not all the time.

wifey77
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:06 PM

What about the people who play games and must send notifications? I used to play a few as well but I did not see the need to include my fb friends. Sony new thing is if you keep filling my feed up with bingo and Farmville, im blocking you. Probably not delete you because i dont want to delete my cousins and aunts, their the ones doing it lol, but I'll just block you

ElleLuvsOrchids
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM

LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN