Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

your a bad mom if you do this..! no a terrible mom!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Have overnights with your SO and are not married..also if you have live in. Your kid will grow up and think about all your Lovers.and possible that u were a whore .its irresponsible and sets a bad example! If i ever became a single mom i would never have an overnight guest in front of my children. Even if i was in a relationship with that person..i want to set a standard of morals for them to follow.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Replies (141-150):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Okie doke. Thanks for the morality lesson.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:50 PM
You guys are making me hungry and I can't eat lol

Quoting singletiredmom:

How about some m&ms to go with it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singletiredmom:

Popcorn anyone?

Yes please. Extra butter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM
I'm reading my life in this. I have no reason to post, this is sufficient.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well.... Im not married to my SO. We live together and have for almost 7 years. All but 6 months of our relationship we have been living together. Its all our two kids know. I refuse to get married again after my ex beat the living crap out of me. We live like a marred couple, we just don't have the paper. If we decide to do it later on in our relationship than so be it. It doesn't make us terrible parents because we choose to live together and not get married. Its all our kids know. Mom and Dad sleep in the same room and have since the day they were born. Just because someone has a sleep over with a BF/SO doesn't make them a bad parent. My kids will grow up in a 2 parent home. So put me down if you feel the need. i could really care less what you think. Its my decision not  yours.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Lol love the pic

Quoting SDarvasi:

She's not saying much....it's kind of obvious she was bored.

Probably the same chick who made up the 'accidental cheating, going to make a support group called AFA', thread...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Gosh, now if that isn't the very definition of irresponsible. 

:D BTW, good for you getting out, and finding a good man! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep...we waited a few months until we knew we were serious to even meet! He was just as worried about the,kids as i was!

Quoting SweetPea05:

Exactly. When I was single and dating I did NOT ever bring men around my kids. My SO is the only one who has ever met my kids, and that was because we became serious. 

I didn't want to confuse them. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I moved in with my SO. We have been together for 6 years. And oh no we are ttc! Many couples are not getting married these days. Thats just the way it is.

Here was me , a single Mom for many years. Left my abusive husband to protect my babies. Played it real safe years later because im very picky now. I worry about who is around my children and I know what I want and what I deserve. And I got my knight in shining armour! He is the best thing that could happen to our family!

We will get married...soon. It just wasnt at the top of our list. We had illnesses and family issues to deal with. My PTSD that he has been so patient with and help me overcome. Putting my kids first since i get jack for child support. And we bought our first house! Everything is going the way we planned and we are all happy.

I dont agree with bringing strangers to the house but being in a loving relationship is a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY! Shame on you for being so narrow minded, so judgemental. THAT is a bad example for children!

kellieknits
I'm at Hooters with my husband and 19 month old. Who's the bad mom now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gem_mommie
Idt living with the father of your children and not being married sets a terrible example/standard for your children BUT I do think, if you're single (which is what she mentioned in her post) and having over night guests...that does set a bad example, especially if you're not in a long term, committed relationship when you do so. Not only does it set a bad example, but it also sets your kids up for possible disappointment...confusion...and, if that other person is a real random fling...you're putting your child/ren at risk.

Parenting should take priority over romantic issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BluEyedCrazy
by Christy Ann on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Well then I am going straight to hell. I am engaged to my sons father ans we ~Gasp~ live together and sleep in the same bed!! My daughter must be horrified!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I don't agree. While I got married and then started a family it does not make you a bad mom. Should single mothers become nuns? Let's be honest we all need satisfaction! The only things that would make me judgemental if a woman is a bad mother is if she's abusive, let's someone abuse her children. No one is a perfect mom. Other then that it's none of my business who is in bed with who provided its not my husband G-d forbid.
GagaNTattooS
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM
O good goddess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)