Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your a bad mom if you do this..! no a terrible mom!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Have overnights with your SO and are not married..also if you have live in. Your kid will grow up and think about all your Lovers.and possible that u were a whore .its irresponsible and sets a bad example! If i ever became a single mom i would never have an overnight guest in front of my children. Even if i was in a relationship with that person..i want to set a standard of morals for them to follow.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Replies (171-180):
MrsImperfect
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Teach them to hide things and keep secrets like mommy does
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:23 PM
.........gtfoh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singletiredmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I have carrots too.

Quoting sunfireprincess:

You guys are making me hungry and I can't eat lol

Quoting singletiredmom:

How about some m&ms to go with it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singletiredmom:

Popcorn anyone?

Yes please. Extra butter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singletiredmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Extra butter!!!

Quoting MarinaVictoria:

You have some butter? *runs to get my sprite and skittles*

Quoting singletiredmom:

Popcorn anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I'm not calling anyone a bad mom, but unless the person is a very long term boyfriend, like you might as well be married, I agree in theory. When my sister and I were little our mom had boyfriends sleeping over all the time, we knew what they were doing and it was incredibly uncomfortable and set a bad example on marriage and sex, we grew up under the impression that you should sleep with every boyfriend you have and its not a big deal. Not to mention some of those men were not people who should ever be around children, but she wouldn't know since she only dated each of them for a while before inviting them over for the night.Even in a long term thing, it can sometimes be innapropriate, my sister is now 12, I'm her guardian, and she had a friend over, who was ten, and the little girl told my sister "mom's boyfriend's sleeping over, that means their having sex", the boyfriend and the mom had been together for five years, but the girl said it just made her uncomfortable, knowing every time her mom had sex judging by when the guy was sleeping over. Go somewhere else.

mylovey
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:26 PM

lol...... My SO was my daughter's father. We were in a committed relationship before she was conceived. We tried for her. He wasn't a random "lover". We were not setting a bad example, nor am I whore. 

Mommy to a sweet little princess named Saylor, and expecting a bouncing baby boy, Finley. 

BabyFruit Ticker

lynnd4
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:30 PM
It's not a choice I would make for my family, but to each his own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:00 PM

(SUPER BUMP) (Originally Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Oh offs grow up nobody really believes your crap
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:03 PM

:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured