Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this normal? Or he is that turned off??

Posted by   + Show Post

When DH first left me,I asked could we still have sex...he said No.

Now its been 4 months and I asked him again today.I told him that my hormone replacement pills are working and my sex drive is so high! We've always had great sex, so I told him I was getting any and if he wasn't can we just use each other for sex. he said " I don't know,it just doesn't seem right" He said I still get mad athim and fuss him out a lot.He never knows one minute to the next how I will be. I'm having bad mood swings! Im so depressed and I cry all the time,and I get mad so quick.Found out Friday that my HRT pills are way to strong for me. Basically its like Im in PMS every day!

What the heck? He said he is not having sex w/ anyone and still turns me down? he said he has thought about it a lot though. he still thinks I'mbeautiful and I've lost a lot of weight since he left me.Due to age,babies and medical problems I am not the same size I was when we first got together.I was 20-25 pounds underweight for my height ( I was 120 ,now Im 186 ) I look a LOT younger then I am.People always think Im in my late 20's-very early 30's. I heard it to much for it not to be true. Im 43

Can he really just doesnt want it or he is getting it from someone? My sex drive is so high now and Im not having sex! ( i dont like "toys") If he is telling the truth ( he lies a LOT) then I have been the only one he has intercourse w/ in 17 yrs! Same with me. Another reason why I wanted to because its safe.and we wouldnt need protection.

Im trying hard not to think that he is that grossed out over me that he cant even have sex with me!

I need advice please......

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Replies (11-13):
MissyMegs
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Go find someone else who is willing to keep up with your sex drive.. Your ex may be trying to hint that he isn't interested in the fuck n run or maybe he can't keep up.. don't know.. 

MamaLub
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:19 PM
He sounds like he doesn't want to hurt your feelings but he just doesn't want to be with you anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM

My bf is like that, I thought he was the only man he was that way lol

Quoting NDADanceMom:

My husband will not have sex with me if we are not in good moods.  There is no angry sex in our house. We are TTC and if the ovulation test came back that my eggs are hatching he still would not have sex.  Sex is a sign of love and passion.  It isnt a way to get off.  It isnt a release for him.  

He would not have sex with me ever again if we split up.  It wouldnt matter if he still saw me as beautiful, 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)