Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So my f*ed up story please dont bash

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I was a teenager my mom met the guy that is now her husband. He lived in a different state. She was pretty much obsessed with him. It was only me and my brother at home. We didn't communicate with my dad at the time because he beat us when we were small. My mom was so worried about being with her boyfriend she would leave for weeks. Sometimes a month. Before she left sometimes she would buy food sometimes not. I used to get so hungry. I weighed 85 pounds when I was 16 and 17. I remember sometimes the food would run out and we lived out of town so there was no way to walk to a store. We had nothing. I know sometimes we had plan spaghetti noodles but most the time it'd be 2 or 3 days between meals. Once it had been two days with nothing. My brother found a jar of salsa in the pantry and he ate half and I ate half. CPS came to our house a few times. But it was always when my mom was there and we happened to have some food. Me and my brother were to afraid to call anyone to get food because we didnt want CPS to seperate us. Which they would have. All I had was my brother and him me. He had gotten kicked out of school and my mom told them she was homeschooling him. Which she was not. I had quit school at 16.  I'm pretty chubby now and have such a hard time losing weight. When I start to feel hungry I get a panicked feeling and have such a hard time with it. I hate that I am overweight but being hungry scares me. We made it through all that and I still talk to my mom. But it gets so hard because I'm still so hurt by it. It was so hard. My son will never ever go through this. No one should.

That's my confession or story or whatever. I am putting anon because I don't want people to be able to google and see who I am. But this is my regular font and I don't care if you figure out who I am. I just needed to talk about it. Sorry for any typos or grammar issues.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Replies (31-40):
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I'm so sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I really appreciate the support it means a lot to me

alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:05 PM
I hope it can help you. It breaks my heart when people have a hard childhood.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. Yes I'm in therapy now.

Quoting alyssaravensmom:

:(. I am so sorry. Have you seen a therapist?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Hugs. I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Im so sorry for what your mother did to you love. <3 Im happy you have gotten through that. Im soooo happy you are reaching out for help. We all know you can do it. : )

Jaylahs_Mommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Quoting couponluv72:

i am so sorry for the scars your mother's neglect left on your heart. 

AugustMomma
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Please in box me, I'd love to discuss further with you. I hope I can make a difference. I'm do sorry you went through such a troubling time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Thanks. I hate ths to I know people had it worse then I did too.

Quoting alyssaravensmom:

I hope it can help you. It breaks my heart when people have a hard childhood.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. Yes I'm in therapy now.

Quoting alyssaravensmom:

:(. I am so sorry. Have you seen a therapist?

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on May. 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM
I really, feel so saddened by what you wrote. I remember being that age and my biggest concern was what I was wearing to school the next day...it makes me wonder how many kids I may have known that went through this. Nobody wants o talk about this stuff with their friends at that age...lots of prayers going your way. I hope things got better as you got older? How were things when your mom would c ome home?
beerebelly
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I don't see why anyone would bash you. I am glad you are in a better place now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN