Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bed time troubles......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My 2 1/2 DD does not want to go to sleep.  She has a night light but will not let me turn it on.  After I put her to bed she gets up and turns on the over head light.  I finally had enough of it and took her light bulb away.  Does that make me a bad mom??????

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:01 PM
bump

couponluv72
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My 2 1/2 DD does not want to go to sleep.  She has a night light but will not let me turn it on.  After I put her to bed she gets up and turns on the over head light.  I finally had enough of it and took her light bulb away.  Does that make me a bad mom??????

question, does she sleep with the light on ok? if so , why take it away. just humor it. 

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

vanityrayne
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Nah.. Just have to try and find what works for her. I have to turn on my 2 yr old DDs night light before she enters the room or she wants to play with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:07 PM
No lol not at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 9:09 PM

If she has the light on she wants to play until one or two in the morning.  We have to be out the door at six am so I like for her to be asleep by 8.  No light she was asleep by 815, with the light last night she was up till midnight.

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting Anonymous:

question, does she sleep with the light on ok? if so , why take it away. just humor it. 

couponluv72
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:10 PM

maybe start bed time earlier and she will fall asleep sooner, that worked with my son. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If she has the light on she wants to play until one or two in the morning.  We have to be out the door at six am so I like for her to be asleep by 8.  No light she was asleep by 815, with the light last night she was up till midnight.

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting Anonymous:

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 9:13 PM

We do not get home until around six pm.  By the time I cook dinner, she gets her bath, and we play a few minutes and get good night hugs and kisses it is almost 8

Quoting couponluv72:

maybe start bed time earlier and she will fall asleep sooner, that worked with my son. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN