Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am wondering why i dont have the right to be pissed?

Posted by   + Show Post
i cleaned all evening because i knew i wasn't gonna be able to do it today due to my 3 year old having his tonsils removed. When i came home today about 1pm the house is trashed and when i say that it needs to be cleaned up i am wrong and being a bitch (mind u that it was just my husband 4 year old daughter and 8 month old son here). How am i wrong to say that it needs to be cleaned up that i am tired of being the only one doing anything
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
cherib82
by Post Killer on May. 1, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Aww hell no. He needs to be picking it up. I came home from work on a weekend one day and found the house a pit. I freaked until he got off his ass and picked it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I would say you are wrong because you married without that expectation.  I wouldnt marry a man that was sloppy

andreamarie
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the club hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_2_jasper
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM
I would be pissed! Write a list and put it on the fridge, or the tv! Men won't listen to the words that come out of your mouth! Well, mine doesn't, more like he is incapable...anyways a list helps because they just can't figure it out for themselves most of the time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RebeccaRNmom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:45 AM
This same thing JUST happened to me lol! Makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one ladies! <3
Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:47 AM

It's just...men.  I just try to not even think about it anymore and just do what needs to be done.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 2, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Quoting owl0210:

Your husband needs to help too, sorry :(

smilesmile
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I have done it and it was horrible! I couldn't take it anymore!

Quoting Ctink8189:

Happens to me ALL the time. I have often wondered what our house would look like if I went on a 2 day strike..I probably don't even want to know! Of course you have a right to be pissed!! 

jshalas89
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:09 AM
You're not! Tell him to get off his lazy fat ass and help out. Geez men are so selfish!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:11 AM

i come home to this every night i have school. i have found that a specific list helps. like when dinner is done clean the dishes and put away the food. feed dog and then take him out. etc. yah i have to be that specific

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)