Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you had millions of $

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would you have more children than you have/plan to have?

I want 3-4 but if money was no issue I'd have 8 or 9! I love big families :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (91-100):
mommythree0508
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:07 AM

yeah, I have that problem, I wanted to go to school for social work but I shadowed my aunt (she's a social worker) and there is no way I could do her job, to know children are being hurt but not being able to prove it and do anything about it...it sucked

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd get attached too. I get way too emotionally involved in everything.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

no way no more babies for me....however I have always wanted to foster...not sure if I could do that though because I know I would get attached ...foster babies to teenagers, all kids need loving and supportive families

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 12:07 AM
It's unthinkable really. Makes me so sick there's nothing worse in this world :(

Quoting camdenp10:

Thank you! After all you see on the news about what people do to their infants and kids, I'm like just bring them to me! I hate that a person thinks that the only way out is to kill their child :(

Quoting Anonymous:

That would be a wonderful thing to do! :)

Quoting camdenp10:

I have one now, and I have always wanted 4. I am the oldest of 4. But hubby says no more. But if money was not the obsticle, I would 3-4. Then I would open up a place for babies who are not wanted or who are neglected. Always wanted to do that :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM
:( are you separated?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ehh no, but would gladly get a divorce.
_WC_Mama
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Yes I would LOVE to have 1 more Baby!

mom2cheesebug
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Thankyou, i am due on Holloween, but baby will arrive a week earlier via c-section. (Not my choice, lol.)

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats btw, when are you due?

Quoting mom2cheesebug:

I would have as many as i could if money was no issue. Me and SO always joke that if we hit the lotto we are having at least a dozen kids. lol. We currently have a goal of 6, and we have our fourth on the way. This will be my second child, but my SO also has two kids from a previous relationship. We love kids and want as much as we can afford.

.Pagan.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:11 AM

i would adopt a couple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Awww I want 2-3 years between each child too. :)

Quoting armybratmom612:

6 on Friday, 4, 3 in July, and 9 wks! My little angels

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww how old are your girls?

Quoting armybratmom612:

It's okay it took a ton of work but after ten miscarriages over the yeArs and jumping through hoops and tons of medicine this last time I managed to get my four perfect girls. But this last pregnancy had me in bed or in the hospital the entire 8 months so I'm calling it done.

My ideal number would have been 8

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no sorry to hear that :(

Quoting armybratmom612:

No my body can't handle any more pregnancies. I spent my last one on bed rest from 5 wks

alf2651
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I probably wouldn't have more biological children then we already plan to have. But I would adopt/foster children.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Yeah to do that job you'd really have to leave your work at work and not think about it at home. I'd go crazy with anxiety about it.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

yeah, I have that problem, I wanted to go to school for social work but I shadowed my aunt (she's a social worker) and there is no way I could do her job, to know children are being hurt but not being able to prove it and do anything about it...it sucked

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd get attached too. I get way too emotionally involved in everything.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

no way no more babies for me....however I have always wanted to foster...not sure if I could do that though because I know I would get attached ...foster babies to teenagers, all kids need loving and supportive families

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured