Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate her! How would you feel?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 106 Replies

What would you do if you found out that your teenaged son had raped & molested BOTH of your daughters? The girls are 10 & under. I'm not talking about what would you do legally because that is out of your hands.

My SD was 6 when we found out that her half brother raped & molested her for the past couple of years. He also did the same to her sister (his full sister) from the time she was 5 until it all came out when she was 11.

BM is consumed in what's going to happen to her son, instead of  worrying about what HAS happened to both of her girls.

She refuses to take my SD to group therapy, so I do it. She is furious with me & DH for pressing charges against her son.

What would you do if these were your children? I hate her for her lack of concern for her girls & their future.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iluv2meow
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:51 PM

ouch........ really... I am reallyl sorry for your position but I think you should seek further assistance and stuff....

lynnd4
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
She's got to be in a state of denial. This is messed up and as a parent it would take time for me to fully accept the truth. You guys are doing the right thing and I'm very sorry this has happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:55 PM

My moms best friend had a son and daughter the ladys son molested me his sister and my brother, for years! he only got 2 yrs in prison and that made things worse. The molester is on his own his family has nothing to do with him and I worry about what he could be doing these days with all the camera phones and the internet. nobody knows where he is. I do understand the trauma,anger,pain your alll going through.

velvetkitty
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:56 PM

:(  The BM is probably very confused and in denial.  The best thing you can do is to be there for those girls, and if that means taking them to group therapy, then do it.  :(  They're lucky to have someone that does care about them.  

annas_momma
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this
I would call the police and CPS. Get everyone involved that you can to get justice for the girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I wish I could help both girls, but the oldest isn't my husbands daughter :-( My poor husband is so distraught. It's just an awful situation. I cannot imagine the pain those girls have endured, both physical & mental.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2012 at 11:00 PM

We did & now we are complying with DHR & the sheriff's department. The investigation is complete for my SD but not for her sister. Her sister denied it for a couple of months once it was out because she was ashamed & also terrified of her brother.

So very sad :-(

Quoting annas_momma:

I would call the police and CPS. Get everyone involved that you can to get justice for the girls.

annas_momma
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM
That just breaks my heart. I feel for those little girls :(

Quoting Anonymous:

We did & now we are complying with DHR & the sheriff's department. The investigation is complete for my SD but not for her sister. Her sister denied it for a couple of months once it was out because she was ashamed & also terrified of her brother.

So very sad :-(

Quoting annas_momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:23 PM

i would be devastated, i would blame myself. where had i gone horribly wrong. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM
2 moms liked this

HE WOULD BE OUT OF MY HOUSE THE MINUTE I FOUND OUT. Sorry. He can go live with BM or another relative, but his ass would be far away from me because I'd beat the SHIT OUT OF HIM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)