Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate her! How would you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What would you do if you found out that your teenaged son had raped & molested BOTH of your daughters? The girls are 10 & under. I'm not talking about what would you do legally because that is out of your hands.

My SD was 6 when we found out that her half brother raped & molested her for the past couple of years. He also did the same to her sister (his full sister) from the time she was 5 until it all came out when she was 11.

BM is consumed in what's going to happen to her son, instead of  worrying about what HAS happened to both of her girls.

She refuses to take my SD to group therapy, so I do it. She is furious with me & DH for pressing charges against her son.

What would you do if these were your children? I hate her for her lack of concern for her girls & their future.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Replies (101-106):
starmoonlight
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM
That is horrible. She's going to feel that both her parents don't care. Their denial is going to destory her even deeper. I really hope for the best for both girls

Quoting Anonymous:

The other sister said that her brother has molested her since she was 5 & that she's terrified of him.

Their father is in complete denial & says he won't believe it until he sees the paperwork from the OB/GYN on both girls. He isn't privy to that information.

I just wish we could help my SD's sister too. She is a sweetheart.

Quoting starmoonlight:

What does the other sister and the molestors father say about what happened? That's horrible. Thank God you guys stepped in when you did.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:13 AM
I would think maybe she's in denial.

I don't know what I'd do. My first thoughts would be to get everyone in therapy and go from there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bi-polarmommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:16 AM

i would press charges against my son, i would take my girls to therapy, and i would cry alot

lostsoul12201
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, that is so horrible! If it happened to me (and I pray it never does), as much as I love my son I would have to have him arrested and then seek professional help. It would hurt me to have to do that, but I have to think about my daughters. I would still love my son, but he would have to learn that what he did was wrong and pay the consequences for his actions. Also, I would not allow him near his sisters anymore. It may be tough, but it's what must be done. You cannot ignore rape.

GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I love my children but if one was doing something like that, or murdered someone, or did some kind of severe  unthinkable crime to someone else i would have them removed from my home to protect everyone else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree. Thank goodness the Sheriff's Dept has placed a permanent restraining order for both girls against their brother. DHR ordered that & BM had no say about it. This is a real tragedy.

Quoting lostsoul12201:

Wow, that is so horrible! If it happened to me (and I pray it never does), as much as I love my son I would have to have him arrested and then seek professional help. It would hurt me to have to do that, but I have to think about my daughters. I would still love my son, but he would have to learn that what he did was wrong and pay the consequences for his actions. Also, I would not allow him near his sisters anymore. It may be tough, but it's what must be done. You cannot ignore rape.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)