Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DISTURBING DEEDS... ***ETA***

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What is the most out there/disturbing thing anyone has asked you to do?

And did you do it?

Do tell...

While the sex related ones are welcome also this was for whatever, share anything you found over the top odd!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Replies (131-139):
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:45 AM
It was horrifying, but I literally had to just squat and go in with my finger, start scooping and digging. The funny part is that I knew what to do because years ago when my exhusband was in med school, I flipped through a random text book he left out and the page I read described how to remove an impacted bowel. I almost threw up at the thought of having an impacted bowel and the thought of removing it. I NEVER dreamed I'd have to do it to myself. It's just a coincidence that I happened to read that page, but I'm glad I did. Even so, if I could've hobbled to unlock the front door, I would've called the paramedics. It was absolutely horrible.

Quoting Anonymous:

How does one do that on their own self?  I'm not being snarky, just curious.  I can't quite figure out how you would have to be positioned.  And how did you know how to do it?  I'm not sure I would know what to do.

Quoting MommyAddie:

I had to remove my own impacted bowel earlier in my pregnancy. I had been in the bathroom in agony for hours, crying and panicking and I'll never forget the horror that creeped into my mind when I realized how I was going to have to take care of things. I was in the worst, worst pain of my life. As bad as that was, at least it was on my own self and not someone else. I can't even imagine...

Quoting etsmom:

Well, it was to hold back the abdominal flap on a post op abdominal hysterectomy that had gone septic while the nurse washed the wound. It was horrible, greenish and smelled like a decay I had never smelled before. Also, I had to dig out an impacted stool once from a woman who hadn't had a movement in over a week. That smelled like terribly rotten onions. Every time I have that one onion that has gone off, I will always think of the woman. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vreed0608
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 8:59 AM

bump

etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Just so you know, the person had already been given stool softeners, laxitives, and a suppository. I had to do it. She was in agony.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my!

Quoting etsmom:

Gloves, fingers, and lots of lubricant.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you do that? Like dig it out with an instrument of some sort?

Quoting etsmom:

All I can say about the other person is that she was nearly incoherant before and extremely relieved after. I was as gentle as I could possibly be considering the circumstances. I couldn't imagine having it happen to me.

Quoting MommyAddie:

I had to remove my own impacted bowel earlier in my pregnancy. I had been in the bathroom in agony for hours, crying and panicking and I'll never forget the horror that creeped into my mind when I realized how I was going to have to take care of things. I was in the worst, worst pain of my life. As bad as that was, at least it was on my own self and not someone else. I can't even imagine...

Quoting etsmom:

Well, it was to hold back the abdominal flap on a post op abdominal hysterectomy that had gone septic while the nurse washed the wound. It was horrible, greenish and smelled like a decay I had never smelled before. Also, I had to dig out an impacted stool once from a woman who hadn't had a movement in over a week. That smelled like terribly rotten onions. Every time I have that one onion that has gone off, I will always think of the woman. 

Speak Softly and Sweetly; Later You May Have To Eat Your Own Words
Sunivondea
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM
A guy once asked me to shit on a plate and wager bets with him on how much of it he could eat without puking.
A guy also once asked my husband to meet him st a motel and he would pay him $200 to let the guy smell his socks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2girls89
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM
my FIL asked me to do whipits with him when I was pregnant...

He also told me to cut my dd's gums with a butterknife cause she was 7 months with no teeth yet...ya crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on May. 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM
That's terrible :( poor lady. Thanks goodness for people like who are willing to help.

Quoting etsmom:

Just so you know, the person had already been given stool softeners, laxitives, and a suppository. I had to do it. She was in agony.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my!

Quoting etsmom:

Gloves, fingers, and lots of lubricant.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you do that? Like dig it out with an instrument of some sort?

Quoting etsmom:

All I can say about the other person is that she was nearly incoherant before and extremely relieved after. I was as gentle as I could possibly be considering the circumstances. I couldn't imagine having it happen to me.

Quoting MommyAddie:

Quoting etsmom:

BabiiYarellie
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Quoting Cairebaire:

aaahhh :) relieved! Thank you! Have a nice day!:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN